Informative Public Service Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Informative Public Service Announcement

Found this highly amusing, while being perhaps a bit offensive...but hey that is what the sandbox is for!

I urge you to spread the word so that people may combat this epidemic.

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_i...-Guys%2522-PSA

-Zephyr
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Re: Informative Public Service Announcement

very offensive but funny
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

ROFL, that's great!
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

One day, my grandkid is gonna look up to me with AMAZEMENT and ask the question. And all I'm going to be able to do is look down at him and say, "Yes, sonny, folks really did use 'gay' as a derogatory term."
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          One day, my grandkid is gonna look up to me with AMAZEMENT and ask the question. And all I'm going to be able to do is look down at him and say, "Yes, sonny, folks really did use 'gay' as a derogatory term."
          That'll be a good day.

As for the Gotti "boys," I can't stand them.
          |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

That's twice tonight I've been refused the ability to +rep Wyz....
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
              That's twice tonight I've been refused the ability to +rep Wyz....
              I feel your pain. I find myself wanting to give myself +rep all the time, but I can't.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X