Six Nations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Nations

OK so it may be Superbowl weekend, but over here people are banging into each other without the luxuries of body armor or stopping the clock after every play.

England battered Wales today which gave me loads of pleasure and my Welsh rugby mad housemate none :)

Anyone else watching the 6 nations? Who do you think will win?
    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Re: Six Nations

Originally posted by Wintermute
    OK so it may be Superbowl weekend, but over here people are banging into each other without the luxuries of body armor or stopping the clock after every play.

England battered Wales today which gave me loads of pleasure and my Welsh rugby mad housemate none :)

Anyone else watching the 6 nations? Who do you think will win?
    Ah. Rugby. Put another way, American football WITHOUT 50lbs of protective gear. :D

Ireland gave Italy a beating yesterday, but it's sport, so I really don't care who wins :)
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

If I can find a tv channel over here that i have running it then i will be watching it. Alot more exciting then American Football, only reason I watch the SuperBowl is for the commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
        If I can find a tv channel over here that i have running it then i will be watching it. Alot more exciting then American Football, only reason I watch the SuperBowl is for the commercials.

Too bad they've been kind of lackluster the last couple years.
        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Tybalt, you might be right about sports, but not beer. Popular American beer is swill.
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I only get to see Sky Sports News on Fox Soccer Channel in the US. I wish they would show more rugby, I have only seen it on a few times.

Comment

Am I the only one that thought: China, North Korean, Japan, South korea, the US and Russia?

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                Am I the only one that thought: China, North Korean, Japan, South korea, the US and Russia?
                First thing I thought of were the Six Nations of the Iroquois.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                  LOL no!
                  A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

I thought of Seven Nations. But that's just me.
                    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X