• foosball trick

wwwwoah: http://media.ebaumsworld.com/wmv/foosball.wmv

Re: foosball trick

Damnnnnnnnn!!!
    Now can they do that after 8 pints ??
    Then i'd be really impressed :D

Comment

Cool party trick but noone would ever play you competitively at foosball after watching this. This is also why foosball was thrown out of the summer olympics.

Comment

Could those of us stuck at work get a short description please?
        Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by icky
          Could those of us stuck at work get a short description please?
          A swede snowed in with nothing at all to do?

SO how would one go about describing that? pretty much it is a person briefly showing off some l33t fooseball table skills..
          sigpic

Comment

You know how the players "feet" almost touch? Well this guy uses his "right goalie" and the "right defenseman" together to "pickup" the ball (holding it in the air with both players' feet - sorta like this: \\o//

then he somehow tilts the defender back a little, and the ball rolls up his feet and onto about his waist where he cradles it. more abstract ascii art:

......o
            <==|EEO

(The little player guys is actually carrying the ball, balanced on his 'hip')

As if that wasn't enough, he then moves the guy carrying the ball from teh corner where he picked it up to the center of the slider. He then flips the ball through the air, over the opposing goalie and into the goal at the other end. like a full-court shot in basketball...

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix
              You know how the players "feet" almost touch? Well this guy uses his "right goalie" and the "right defenseman" together to "pickup" the ball (holding it in the air with both players' feet - sorta like this: \\o//

then he somehow tilts the defender back a little, and the ball rolls up his feet and onto about his waist where he cradles it. more abstract ascii art:

......o
              <==|EEO
              ROFL! Excellent ASCII depiction!

I never play foosball, but there's a table down the hall. I'll have to check out the difficulty of such a move for myself. ;)
              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix

......o
                <==|EEO

(The little player guys is actually carrying the ball, balanced on his 'hip')

As if that wasn't enough, he then moves the guy carrying the ball from teh corner where he picked it up to the center of the slider. He then flips the ball through the air, over the opposing goalie and into the goal at the other end. like a full-court shot in basketball...

ARRRGGGGG.. It won't let me +rep you.. grrrrr..
                Great job!
                sigpic

Comment

Bravo...

Very nice...

We will make you the ASCII version of a Color Commentator for the next world fooseball tournament...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Not to split hairs, but he's playing on a Tornado table, which is more 'Table Soccer' than foosball. :p

That's an incredible video though. I can hang with on a foosball table (much better at front than back/goalie), but I will *never* have skillz like that. That video's still got be jonesing for a good game of foos though. :)
                    Beatnik

Comment

hmm... what's the difference? Number of guys on the goalie bar?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X