No announcement yet.

Danger: Opening the contents of this thread may result in paralyzing laughter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danger: Opening the contents of this thread may result in paralyzing laughter

I say "may" mainly because your appreciation of this masterpiece depends entirely on your sense of humor. For someone like myself, I actually had to go lie down because I was no longer able to sit upright because my chest felt like it was going to deflate.

You have a choice.

Watch what it was based on first. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/106049

or just go straight to the madness and see what you can make of it with no warning (like me).
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/214733

I suppose this appeals mainly to Final Fantasy fans, but anyone can appreciate this if they are insane enough. My chest still hurts...

-Zephyr
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Re: Danger: Opening the contents of this thread may result in paralyzing laughter

Had to turn it off 1\2 way though, to annoying. I never liked anime stuff.

Who's black mage?
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Re: Danger: Opening the contents of this thread may result in paralyzing laughter

I love 8-bit Theater. I hate this. WTH?
      In game handle: Steel Scion
      sigpic

Comment

I watched about 5 minutes of it before I started to feel my brain cells dying and turned it off...

That almost deserves neg rep.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

There are no words to convey how much I detested that. I watched 30 seconds, and now want to become a career criminal.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
          |TG-2nd|munchkin
          Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

I suppose nonsense humor doesn't have a place here.
            Oh well. Feel free to delete this I suppose. I apologize for offending anyone, I guess this takes a certain kind of sense of humor to enjoy.
            -Zephyr
            You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

We are no clan.

Comment

It would have been hilarious if it wasn't so loud, and had at least SOME basis, but it was and it didn't so now I have cancer.

Comment

Wow.... that was.... wow. I seriously am at a loss for words.

Comment

I liked it Zephyr :P

Here are some more awesome ones:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/63227
                  http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/110131
                  http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/268387

Comment

Originally posted by munchkin
                    There are no words to convey how much I detested that. I watched 30 seconds, and now want to become a career criminal.

yep. same here. paralyzing laughter? I think not.

Comment

Paralyzing pain. It took my ears less time to recover from my first metal concert.

Comment

Not everyone is going to agree on if this is funny or not, it depends entirely on your sense of humor. Some liked it and gave me +rep, others detested it and gave me -rep. I would prefer no more of the latter, if you don't find it funny it isn't MY fault. :(

On the other hand, if I have drastically offended you with this you may continue to lower my rep...
                        -Zephyr

We are no clan.

Comment

I'm actually surprised that people would give neg rep over this, but then it does say that there are no restrictions to the system. You can even give purely retaliatory rep :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X