Wicked Shotgun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wicked Shotgun

I've seen this on the Military Channel and on Mail Call (I think). Not to mention it's a BF2 weapon.

The Automatic Shotgun.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Wicked Shotgun

There's a military channel now? :row__632:
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper
      There's a military channel now? :row__632:
      Yes. It is one awesome channel.
      War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

Comment

Military channel used to be called Discovery Wings channel, they changed it so they could show more stuff I believe.

As for the shotgun, damn. Or to quote Bruce Willis in Hostage, "****en rich people". I wonder what type of lisecense are needed to own one of those things and how much it costs (both the shotgun itself and then to fire it for an afternoon).
        -BB|KillerTarget

Comment

I'd imagine you'd need to jump through all the Class 3 hoops and whatnot to own one.
          |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

I think the automatic feature is overkill. Sure you can put a lot of lead into the air in a short time frame, but it went through the drum clip way too quickly. Usually one or 2 shots are all you reallyl need to take down a target.

Comment

Talk about home defense......

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie
                I think the automatic feature is overkill. Sure you can put a lot of lead into the air in a short time frame, but it went through the drum clip way too quickly. Usually one or 2 shots are all you reallyl need to take down a target.
                Yeah, automatic fire, in general, is overkill for all but the fiercest of firefights. Even the United States Marine Corps frowns on automatic fire from rifles.

Then again, better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

It crashed my IE when I tried the link. Way to many popups.

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
                    *cough*FIREFOX*cough*

---

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
                      Hmmm, I'm running Internet Explorer and I didn't get a single popup.

Oh, but I am running the Google Toolbar...
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Thats wierd. The first time, I got like 7 popups when I clicked the link. Restarted IE (it crashed), not one popup.

Comment

As overkill as the automatic feature might be, ... it's still pretty sweet just for the novelty.

Recoil has gotta be a bizznatch though, ... my arm hurts just thinking about it.

Comment

Check out this video to see what Blackwater and other "industry" members had to say about it:

http://www.armedforcesjournal.com/bl...utoShotgun.ram

Also for a few more videos from Shoot-Out at Blackwater, check out this link:

http://www.armedforcesjournal.com/blackwater/

EDIT: WARNING...if you hate REAL Player then don't click the first link or any of the videos in the second link.
                            Last edited by Delta_Swift; 02-12-2006, 10:08 PM.
                            |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

Originally posted by Delta_Swift
                              Check out this video to see what Blackwater and other "industry" members had to say about it:

http://www.armedforcesjournal.com/bl...utoShotgun.ram

Also for a few more videos from Shoot-Out at Blackwater, check out this link:

http://www.armedforcesjournal.com/blackwater/
                              A Real file? No thank you....
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X