Today is E's b'day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is E's b'day

Eternal was born on this day over 70 years ago, and while he is no longer with us, (God rest his soul) his memory lives on in the "Bunny Hole" and "Eternal's happy fun corner"...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETERNAL!

(p.s. - he's not dead.... and he's not 70+)
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: Today is E's b'day

Happy Belated.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

How can he be dead? He is, after all, eternal.

Wow... self-groan on that one.

Happy born-on, e.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Yeah, I think you were underestimating that 70+ number...I'm pretty sure his ugly mug has cracked a smile on over a century... at least his cantankerous complaining SOUNDS like that of someone over 100! Hrmm... I might just hvae to forward this thread to him to see if there is any life left in his dusty old body! poke... poke...

Comment

Keep pokin
          and
          ETERNAL

Comment

hehe, thanks guys. I seem to be taking a lot of crap on this most celebrated of days but its all good. The old lady says the body is aging while the mind is left behind. I guess I can't disagree with that.

I hope you guys are all doing well?

Comment

Oh, I heard rumors that OS&D had poked his ancient ass around here lately, is this true?
              If so I am amazed that a man who farts dust can still work his brittle fingers over a keyboard!

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
                Oh, I heard rumors that OS&D had poked his ancient ass around here lately, is this true?
                If so I am amazed that a man who farts dust can still work his brittle fingers over a keyboard!
                Happy Birthday !

Only have one piece of advise.... Don't hold your farts in, because the gas will go up your spine into your head(I would say Brain but we all know there isn't one)and thats where you get all those poopy ideas! :row__593:
                I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
                  hehe, thanks guys. I seem to be taking a lot of crap on this most celebrated of days but its all good. The old lady says the body is aging while the mind is left behind. I guess I can't disagree with that.

I hope you guys are all doing well?
                  HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHH HHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

only slightly drunk
                  From Adam Webb

Comment

Happy B-Day!
                    sigpic

Comment

OSD AND OVERLAG!

Wow, it is good to know you guys are still around. I think we need to get together and catch up, maybe even shoot each other a bit. :)

Comment

dont play cs, public servers are rubbish, and pcs servers are always full of silly maps and funny "anti" fun rules.
                        From Adam Webb

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X