• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why buy the goat if the milk is free?

There hasn't been one of these in a while:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4748292.stm

I can feel the +rep's coming in. ;)
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Why buy the goat if the milk is free?

Goats may be great in the sack, but they are HIGH MAINTENANCE and will eat you out of house and home. Fortunately, in the Sudan, the man can divorce his wife pretty easily.

Comment

Finally a country that will recognize my right to marry anything I want. My goat and I are moving to the Sudan.

Comment

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to leejo again."

This could be a boon to the Sudanese economy. This is definately not a baa-a-a-ad move on their part.
        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
          Fortunately, in the Sudan, the man can divorce his wife pretty easily.
          Yeah, it's called Dinner!
          New to TG?

Comment

It is against Islamic law to eat a goat you have had sex with.

No joke >_<

Comment

Man those islamic lawyers think of everything! What if you only have oral sex with a goat? Does that count as sexual relations?

Comment

That was just baaaahaaaadd......

;-)

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

o no, the oral sex question is even harder to answer then, what the hell is this guy thinking.
                  that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                  -Vulcan

Comment

OMG I need someone with good photoshop skills to help me out. I just had a vision of how to make my forture: The Goats Of Sudan pinup calendar.

Comment

a goat pimp.
                      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                      -Vulcan

Comment

A man visits Tibet on a religious pilgrimage, and as he arrives at the small hamlet that he will be staying in, he is greeted by one of the elders of the village. The elder bows to him, and begins to give the man a tour of the village.
                        "Here," the elder explained, "we have the town's well. You may drink as much water from this well as you like, it is pure and clean."
                        Next the elder showed the man where he would sleep. He explained that the guest would be expected to rise with the sun. Finally the elder showed his guest into a tent in the back, that had nothing but a llama. The elder looked at the young man, pausing slightly.
                        Then, he began to explain, "This, young man, is the town llama. If you get uncontrollable desires, she can be very helpful." The guest hid his open shock and revolt, and simply acknowledged and thanked the elder for his services.
                        Time went by, and sure enough, the guest eventually started having desires. He tried to fight them, but as two months passed, he simply lost control, and made his way to the llama tent.

The elder happened to be walking into the llama tent just before the guest started to do his business, and screamed, "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING!?!?"

At a loss, the man stammered, "I...I... I.. thought you said.."

"NO! You're supposed to take the llama to town and find a woman, you freak!"

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

At first I thought this was ridiculous but after some deep thinking I realized the genius of it.

It's the ultimate compromise; we please the Conservatives by not allowing men to marry men AND we keep Liberals happy by making marital law a slippery slope. It works on so many levels its astounding!

Comment

poor goat

goat says baaaaAAAAAAouch