How much do you drink?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you drink?

Wow, I thought I drank too much! You Brits gotta put a lid on it! In the interest of full disclosure I probably kill 12-20 barley pops a week.

A third of the most successful young people working in media, the law and the City come to work with a hangover twice a week, according to two of their peers.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifeandstyle/articles/6478380?source=Evening%20Standard
    New to TG?

I drink only a handful of times a year..... and its always beer.... :D
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

recovering alcoholic(almost 8yrs.)...pass the coffee please :D

Comment

Originally posted by phyllis
        recovering alcoholic(almost 8yrs.)...pass the coffee please :D
        More power to you Phyllis!
        New to TG?

Comment

hmmm

I go to the best partying and drinking school in the nation (University of Wisconsin), and I don't drink. Doh. Keeps me focused on studies though since there isn't anything else to do here.

--Dep

Comment

not enough

Comment

Keeps me focused on studies though since there isn't anything else to do here.
              Procreate?
              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley
                Keeps me focused on studies though since there isn't anything else to do here.
                Procreate?
                Funny how procreation and recreation are such similar words, huh?
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I get drunk around twice a week during regular term time, and maybe have a pint or a joint one or two other nights.

I don't usually get drunk if I have to get up for lectures though, and I have laid off during this exam period.

I did go three months without drinking a drop last year. I doubt many people do that when they are 18. I am making up for it this year though :) TBH this place gets in the way of my studies far more than drinking does.

Don't believe this article.
                  Old Etonians Harry Briggs and Marcus Waley-Cohen, both 26, polled dozens of their contemporaries to publicise the launch of a herbal hangover cure.
                  1) They're Etonians
                  2) They asked their mates
                  3) It was in their interest to find that everyone gets pissed all the time.
                  Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
                    Don't believe this article.
                    Old Etonians Harry Briggs and Marcus Waley-Cohen, both 26, polled dozens of their contemporaries to publicise the launch of a herbal hangover cure.
                    1) They're Etonians
                    2) They asked their mates
                    3) It was in their interest to find that everyone gets pissed all the time.
                    Yeah, I noticed that after I posted the link. Another editorial/advertisement posing as a story. No offense intended mate ;)
                    New to TG?

Comment

I don't drink any more...
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

recovering alcoholic (4yrs. sober) I drink caffeine now woohoo
                        WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

I drink everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
                            I drink everyday.
                            I don't think milk counts. ;)
                            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                              I don't drink any more...
                              Just to clarify (even though nobody asked), I don't drink any less, either...
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X