Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker and Fenix on Bash.org

http://bash.org/?619650
    <pokerface> Mac development is OK, so long as you don't mind that your target audience is likely to be you and the three other mac guys.
    <TheFeniX_Work> last I checked there were at least 9 Mac gamers out there. Show some respect for the demographic pokerface.
    <pokerface> Respect begins with double digits.
    You guys are awesome. I never expected people I know to be on bash.org. Congrats!

Re: Poker and Fenix on Bash.org

haha. I was there for that.

You guys really are missing out by not making a spot for yourself in #tacticalgamer.

Thanks for sharing, Yoshi.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

HAHAHA that made my day.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Thats great, i think the next comment was from me "hey bommando is mac person"
        with pokers rebuttle "he is the 2nd mac person"
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Wow. I never expected ME to be on bash.org. :P
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Oh I like that Baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Comment

I read bash.org daily and decided that was funny enough to warrant a submission.

Comment

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
                Thats great that is.

Comment

yeah, we've definitely litigated away Survival of the Fittest/Natural Selection... :icon_lol:

Man are people stupid. What's scarey is that if you picture the average person? HALF of the people are even stupider than that guy!
                  don't remember who said that, but it's a line I'll never forget :D

Comment

#tacticalgamer is where all the cool kids hang out.

Now #tacticalgamer is nearly famous thanks to a bash.org quote with a score of almost 300. Only 2800 to go before it breaks into the top 200 :)

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix
                      yeah, we've definitely litigated away Survival of the Fittest/Natural Selection... :icon_lol:

don't remember who said that, but it's a line I'll never forget :D
                      George Carlin.
                      [volun2]
                      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X