evolution is a bad word

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evolution is a bad word

ATLANTA, Georgia (AP) -- The state's school superintendent has proposed striking the word evolution from Georgia's science curriculum and replacing it with the phrase "biological changes over time."
    FULL STORY

This is funny. I wonder what else schools will ban next.
    WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

:D I just read that.

I thought they were banning the teaching of, not just the word ;)

Comment

No, they are wanting to change the name.

How funny would it be to bann the teachings. Lets see the teachings of God is banned from schools and then teaching evolution. So, where did we come from now? :(
      WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

Well duh!

Storks. :D
        I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

W.T.F. :evil:

So, whens the book burning too?

Edit: Does this mean the playing of Natural Selection is banned in Georgia too? :P
          I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley
            Edit: Does this mean the playing of Natural Selection is banned in Georgia too? :P
            ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Comment

Does that mean we should replace the word 'Bible' with a "congolomerate work written over hundreds of years and with varying content depending on which Christian group's version it is" ... not to mention the common Old Testament books also present in Islam and Judaism. :D

Edit: LOL. Corrected the spelling of "Testament" - I'm such a horrible ex-Catholic!

Comment

Does that mean we should replace the word 'Bible' with a "congolomerate work written over hundreds of years and with varying content depending on which Christian group's version it is"
                bwahahaa.. nice ;)

Comment

Very nice, Geisha. I prefer the term "Recovering Catholic" myself. Glad to see a sister on the bandwagon!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X