• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Mario Bros (orig) Race

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64564874563352

Neato.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Super Mario Bros (orig) Race

Dude, that's hilarious. Wouldn't be half as good without the cheering in the background through :D
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

This immediately made me think of Kamer.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
      |TG-2nd|munchkin
      Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Interesting

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
        [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
        [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Comment

HE HE I am not sure what is worse that I watched the whole thing in fascination or that it brought back too many memories of many...many quarters in that machine.....

Nice...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I was at a party recently where someone started up the nintendo and played mario, and there was cheering and shouting that put the crowd in this video to shame. :)

Good video though.

Comment

That was awesome. Bommando would deffinitely dig the soundtrack.
              |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

People sat and watched this, in a big event, with lousy music playing?

That makes me giggle inside
                Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper
                  People sat and watched this, in a big event, with lousy music playing?

That makes me giggle inside
                  I had a similar reaction, but I didn't giggle inside... It was more like a "Jeebus, given the right situation, I could see myself being involved in something like that... Egads, I'm a geek."
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I was cheering for the guy on the left, way to break my heart.

Comment

I was cheering for sixth-grade sentence structure. Way to break my heart.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Great video. I was mesmerized up until the photo-finish. :)

Kenny Loggins never met a soundtrack he couldn't take to the top of the charts.

Comment

Mario 64 in 20 minutes

Comment

I wonder how long it would take if he didn't abuse every single glitch in the game.

Comment

Where was there a glitch?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X