Natalie Portman on SNL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie Portman on SNL

For all you Natalie Portman fans ... here is a clip from last weekends Saturday Night Live ...

Natalie Raps !

Hilarious !!!

My gut still hurts from laughing !!!!

:D
    |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
    [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Re: Natalie Portman on SNL

I don't know how many of the lyrics in this one were spoofs, but the "we want to f___ you Natalie" lines were straight out of N.W.A. - not necessarily a fitting tribute, but I caught it.

I was more impressed with the 'Chronic-what-cles of Narnia" - another short by Samberg and Parnell. 'Young Chuck Norris' was also pretty good. I like those guys - it's about time SNL picked up some talent.

Comment

Folks were talking about this in #tacticalgamer this morning. Made me chuckle.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

lmfao I've seen the Young Chuck Norris thing, which is awesome.

Comment

Didnt know she cut her hair like that. Much hotter with it long...

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Santa
            She cut here hair short for a movie that she shot ..... But I agree ... I like it better long .....
            If you like Natalie ... check out the movie CLOSER ...... hot !
            |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
            [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Comment

In case anyone else had trouble getting that link to work, here's another link:
              http://www.devilducky.com/media/42822/
              Pretty funny :)
              --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Santa
                I'm actually surprised by this, Santa! She cut it for V is for Vendetta, and her hair was buzz cut for all the ROTS stuff back in April/May 2005.

The reason I guess I'm surprised is...you're a 15 year old male and you don't follow the goings on of Natalie Portman??

Not to mention, "V" is played by Hugo Weaving, who played Agent Smith in the Matrix trilogy, who used to be your avatar...

tsk tsk...

Comment

I couldn't stop laughing after i saw that Natalie raps thing. It was just waaaay to funny.

And i'm split between long hair and shoulder length Natalie in terms of hotness. :)

---

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer_USMC
                    She cut here hair short for a movie that she shot ..... But I agree ... I like it better long .....
                    If you like Natalie ... check out the movie CLOSER ...... hot !
                    I agree with the long-hair sentiments, too.

And if you want to feel dirty while thinking about her, watch Léon (The Professional).

Comment

Thats just over the line disgusting, she was practically a baby in that movie.
                      What was she, like 10-12 in the professional?
                      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                      Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Oh dude Ice, Gits is calling you out.

btw she was 13, born in 81 and the movie came out in 94

it's also the second best movie ever created

Comment

LOL--that was pretty hilarious.

I like her short hair, ... it emphasizes her bone structure.

I'll go hide in my girly corner, now. :x

Comment

Originally posted by GhostintheShell
                            Thats just over the line disgusting, she was practically a baby in that movie.
                            What was she, like 10-12 in the professional?
                            But wasn't that the point of the movie? Life forces little girl to grow up fast, hitman falls in love, but is it a father/daughter relationship, or is there more?

It's an excellent film.
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer_USMC
                              If you like Natalie ... check out the movie THE PROFESSIONAL ...... hot !
                              Creepy...

:D

Just to get it out of the way: Natalie Portman. Hot Grits. Pants. Naked and petrified.

ALSO, I got a new avatar out of it, so hey +rep ;)
                              Last edited by Rincewind; 03-10-2006, 12:00 PM.
                              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X