Elmer Fudd Google?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmer Fudd Google?

You heard me, i was talking to a friend when he said that google has gone mad... They have... If you go into preferences in google's page, you can change the default language to Elmer Fudd "Interface Language"...

Google Seawch changes:

Gwoups
    Diwectowy
    Advanced Seawch
    Pweferwences
    Seawch Histowy
    My Waccount
    Aww About Google

And you thought you were the only ones getting bored...
    Elmer Fudd Google!

Or am i to late? Because they've got others too...

Hacker is fun... Meh.
    Oyee

Re: Elmer Fudd Google?

I like Igpay atinlay
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Allow me to welcome you to the internet, Black Viper :p

That's been around for YEARS! Like, whenever it was that they first started supporting languages other than English... they first put in the silly languages for testing.
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
      | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by perry
        Allow me to welcome you to the internet, Black Viper :p

That's been around for YEARS! Like, whenever it was that they first started supporting languages other than English... they first put in the silly languages for testing.
        Finally, after several years i was welcomed... Took you guys long enough.. jk, im slow i know, ill go play in the snow.
        Oyee

Comment

You called?
          |TG| aschmack

Comment

I like Swedish Chef (from the Muppets). But they also have Klingon, if you're into that sort of thing.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I've been using hacker google as my homepage for years. But it's only for the 1337. It used to have a lot of custom messages, but now it seems more like a word filter. Like it used to say "j00 g0t DMCA'd!!!!" or something along those lines, now it is just " 1n r3$p0n$3 t0 4 (0mp£41nt..." (i.e. straight letter filter of english).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X