Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you attend religious services weekly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you attend religious services weekly?

Just curious to see how our game-going demographic overlaps against the church/synagogue/etc-going demographic.

The poll is anonymous.

I really don't want discussion about what the poll's response, individually or collectively, means or points to, as all that's going to lead to is community members publicly judging other community members. I really just want poll responses, plain and simple. I doubt ya'll's ability to honor that request, though, so I've put this in the Sandbox, just in case. :/

Sure, anybody who does this every week misses a week here and there, but you know where you fall in the two choices above. Easter and Christmas don't count. Either religious services at a church/synagogue/etc is part of your typical weekly routine, or they're not.
    Yes, I typically attend a church/synagogue/etc service every week.
    19.18%
    No, I typically don't attend a church/synagogue/etc service every week.
    80.82%
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Do you attend religious services weekly?

Since I can't talk about the poll's responses, can I say that your avatar makes your butt look big?
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Thats what it is, i couldnt figure it out.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
        Just curious to see how our game-going demographic overlaps against the church/synagogue/etc-going demographic.

The poll is anonymous.

I really don't want discussion about what the poll's response, individually or collectively, means or points to, as all that's going to lead to is community members publicly judging other community members. I really just want poll responses, plain and simple. I doubt ya'll's ability to honor that request, though, so I've put this in the Sandbox, just in case. :/

Sure, anybody who does this every week misses a week here and there, but you know where you fall in the two choices above. Easter and Christmas don't count. Either religious services at a church/synagogue/etc is part of your typical weekly routine, or they're not.
        With all due respect, why not lock the thread and leave the poll open, if you do not want the poll results to spur debate? The poll is far to general to be useful statistically IMO. :)
        Last edited by aeroripper; 03-23-2006, 02:33 AM.
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Despite the fact that i dont believe in Christianity, my parents force me to go to church every sunday. So i guess i fall in the category of attending weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Santa
            Despite the fact that i dont believe in Christianity, my parents force me to go to church every sunday. So i guess i fall in the category of attending weekly.
            I believe in all religions, because there is plenty of evidence that they exist. :icon_lol:

And yes, I know what you meant.
            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

I believe in Santa.

Comment

I have nightmares about Santa.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                |TG-2nd|munchkin
                Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Originally posted by munchkin
                  I have nightmares about Santa.
                  i think we all do

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

I don't, but if there were a social group catering to skeptics that met regularly, I might attend more than once a month. But that wars with my natural hermit nature. I occasionally meet with a few like-minded folk and we joke that we're a Hermit's Club.
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper
                      With all due respect, why not lock the thread and leave the poll open, if you do not want the poll results to spur debate? The poll is far to general to be useful statistically IMO. :)
                      I don't think that's currently an option. Something for the server wish list, I guess.
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Hmmm, there are more churchgoers than I would have thought...
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

or liars :)

Comment

Well, maybe he thought there were lots of liars.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X