• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you not like her?

There is no need for and explanation:)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...a+alba&pl=true
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: How can you not like her?

I highly recommend "Into the Blue". Generally a pretty crappy movie, but 90 minutes of Jessica in a bikini isn't all bad.
    New to TG?

Comment

Same goes for Idle Hands. Not only the Citizen Kane of the 90's, this film sports Jessica Alba's finer assets.

Comment

I Liked Into the Blue...but she is a bad actress...Idle hands is really good...But my favorite is HONEY:)

Comment

Argh, add a NSFW tag next time :`(
          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Dirtboy....there is a big difference between "Like" and "In Lust"...LOL!! Just making sure you understand....

Carry On!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

It is not like or lust...it is LOVE:p

Comment

Sure, that part was great: but so was the whole movie. I'm not a Mickey Rourke fan, but DAMN did I love his character in that movie... in fact, I don't think there was one lackluster performance from any of the characters.

Oh, and the scene with Carla Gugino in the buff far outstrips anything Jessica Alba related.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX

Oh, and the scene with Carla Gugino in the buff far outstrips anything Jessica Alba related.
                  You WATCH what you say about Jessica...she has never did you harm:)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy
                    You WATCH what you say about Jessica...she has never did you harm:)
                    Jessica Alba's the raunchy chick you meet in some nasty bar and kick to the curb the next day. Carla Gugino is the woman you go home to every night and thank God for his creative genius.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
                      Jessica Alba's the raunchy chick you meet in some nasty bar and kick to the curb the next day. Carla Gugino is the woman you go home to every night and thank God for his creative genius.
                      Ok...I am speechless...I think I am gonna...WOW!! *Dirtboy always has something to say...think dammit think*... I dont think I wanna talk to you anymore....that is just plain mean:(. You say you are sorry:)

Comment

What a bad video, she's full of herself and I never found "strippers" dressed as cowgirls hot.

<inserts laughing smilie>
                        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Ok now I think that you guys are just trying to piss me off ;)

Comment

^^^^She is mine Dirtyboy. You can never take her away from me.
                            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                            TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                            "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper
                              What a bad video, she's full of herself
                              Full of herself? Wouldn't expect a stripper not to be full of herself...most strippers have power over guys...LOL!

Originally posted by aeroripper
                              and I never found "strippers" dressed as cowgirls hot.
                              Meaning you have a general preference of what you want your "strippers" dressed in? LOL!

All in all it boils down to that Dirtboy is jealous that he was not cast as the pole in the movie...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X