Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brokeback Bunny

And other works of genius can be seen here: http://www.angryalien.com/

30 sec. summaries of classic flicks performed by cartoon rabbits. What's not to love?

Re: Brokeback Bunny

Originally posted by leejo
    What's not to love?
    The fact that my company thinks the page is 'violent' and wont let me visit it? :)
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Not so much your company as the army of lawyers who've gotten laws passed that make it easy to sue companies that believe in freedom of expression and "live and let live".
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Better than my company (a school) that says it's "Adult Content" :D
        I heart TG.
        xoxo

~Sugar~

"Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline." ~I saw this in Zephy'rs sig and I love it.

Comment

Ha! Eat your heart out Fritz the Cat!

I guess it's nsfw but I just saw little cartoon bunnies acting out popular movies.

Comment

pwned! :D

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/sandbox...d-theatre.html

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
            [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
            Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X