Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Quebecers and Eminem have in common?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do Quebecers and Eminem have in common?

They both hate a puppet.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=638&u=/nm/20040213/en_nm/leisure_canada_conan_dc&printer=1

Those frenchies need to lighten up.
    I go to Montreal all the time, and they are way too high strung about this crap. They need to relax and take a little ribbing like everyone else does.
    If I told you some of the stupid one-sided language laws they try to enforce you'd be amazed.
    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Actually eminem doesnt hate puppets..

Comment

WELL I HAVE TO SAY. THIS ONE IS GOING INTO A WHO GIVES A CRAP SECTION IN MY BRAIN.

racist...perh....

stupid frog eating wouldbe german... but who is racist huh.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Lets flip this..

Say a Canadian TV show came to New York and started insulting them like this, do you not think this same thing would happen? I personally think it would. New Yorkers would be outraged by this and want something done.

Its just the way the world is. We all have a sense of humor, untill the joke is on us.

Comment

Racist? Offensive maybe... maybe...

But racist? I mean jeez, how much more similar in "race" can you get then America and Canada? Unless there were specific comments I missed.
            [volun]

Comment

Racist is a little much. Talking about being over dramatic.

Comment

Never get in a fight with a puppet. EVER.

Comment

especially if its name is "chucky" and it carries a big knife..

Comment

I just watched this (downloaded it off of bt). Its totally funny. I dont see anything racist about it though, he was totally offensive, but thats just the way he is.

Comment

Can someone explain to me how making fun of people from another country, even though they're of the same anthropological heritage, is racist? Please?

I'm so tired of people using this word to describe any sort of prejudice that they don't like. The fact is that prejudice is not always a bad thing. Prejudice applies to things besides race, sex and religion.
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

They got all pissed off at Don Cherry the other day for saying that 'only Europeans and French guys wear visors on their helmets' in the NHL.

So, the CBC has to put the program on a 7 second delay during intermission when he chats with the other hosts.
                        Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                        Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Screw anyone who found that offensive...it was a joke and it was funny...being from Cnanada, I'm already sick and tired of the Quebecers bitchin and whinin about anything...suck it up. Believe me, we all want you to leave Canada...not my fault if your to gutless to do it on your own.

Go back to France....you losers have a lot in common. ;)
                          "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
                          "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

Man, we had a good five years there where we didn't have to hear from the Quebecois and their persecution complex on a weekly basis.

Comment

and all it took as a guy with a sock on his hand to set them off. Poor things...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X