• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg Furries!!

Furries! I want to die!
    Solid proof!
    -- Shroom
    I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Re: Omg Furries!!

umm, what the hell? this is my first time hearing of "furries", i dont really get it, what was that girl trying to say exactly?

Comment

That is, uh, random... To say the least
      |TG| Lorian
      Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

Anybody ever watch "Trigger Happy TV"?

It reminded me of Trigger Happy TV. I was waiting for a guy in a suit yelling at the top of his lungs with a british accent come out of left field, with a baseball bat and a cell phone and start beating the crap out of them.

Of course, that's what I would have done.

[volun][drill]
        I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
          Furries are absolutely retarded. I don't cares if any of the people here are furries and read this post because they are retarded too.

But, that girl is 90 times worse at least.
          They probably feel the same way about gamers. :row__684:

Comment

I loved Trigger Happy TV.

Innocent man is walking down a street. Suddenly two hundred furries jump out in front of him, yelling and screaming at the top of their lungs, and chase him for two blocks like a madd riot.

oo oo while we're abusing Google video:

HALOOU Internet Cafe
            HALOOU Concert
            End of another hard days work
            Kung Fu Furries
            Pest Control

Dammit, those are the only good furry ones they have.

Ryan, you and that girl both just learned about furries the first time. Furries are, well, look at the second video, those are real ones responding to her.

In school, didn't they teach you to check the encyclopedia if you found something new you didn't understand? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom :icon3:

I think furrydom is just like Trekdom or Goth. Some people take it so far, others a little farther, and others... oh boy, that's far. I love expressing myself as a clown in general. I did sleight-of-hand magic when I was in high school, and I'm trying to get into voice-over work now. I can't afford anything like a renaissance festival costume or a fursuit now, but one day I'll be game.

In my opinion, most of the furry "filth" on the Internet you can safely ignore, as only unemployable people on welfare or dissability who are on the Internet all day fill this content. They likely don't have a fursuit, draw or write decently, or go to cons. They just sit at home and post.
            -- Shroom

Comment

BTW, you all realize there are TWO videos in the original post? Didn't hear anyone comment about the second one :)

Originally posted by shroompicker
              -- Shroom

Comment

There's an episode of CSI where a murder leads to a Furry convention and it's fairly creepy.
                Never rub another man's rhubarb!

Comment

I think I am going to kill myself now. I dont want to be part of the human race.

Comment

Originally posted by Hephador
                    There's an episode of CSI where a murder leads to a Furry convention and it's fairly creepy.
                    CSI actually isn't what we call "realistic." It's more like "let's put the crassest, crappiest crap we can on TV plus dead people and see how many people watch it." This being America, of course, everyone watches it. I haven't seen the Furry episode but I'm sure it was about as spot-on accurate as the one about videogamers.

Comment

What was the gamer one about? FPS doug killing someone?

Knowing that people like the girl in the first picture doesn't make me want to die. It makes me want to commit genocide.

Comment

Hahaha...oh God that girl again. And the reply to it was great.

Basically, the furry fandom is people who have animal characters and enjoy masquerading them. Then you have the extremists who come in and basically... um.

Yeah. I don't want to explain this. It weirds me out even if I plan on going near one of these places.

I'm going to kill myself now. /sarcasm
                        WHEE!

Comment

Originally posted by shroompicker
                          I loved Trigger Happy TV.

Innocent man is walking down a street. Suddenly two hundred furries jump out in front of him, yelling and screaming at the top of their lungs, and chase him for two blocks like a madd riot.

oo oo while we're abusing Google video:

HALOOU Internet Cafe
                          HALOOU Concert
                          End of another hard days work
                          Kung Fu Furries
                          Pest Control

Dammit, those are the only good furry ones they have.

Ryan, you and that girl both just learned about furries the first time. Furries are, well, look at the second video, those are real ones responding to her.

In school, didn't they teach you to check the encyclopedia if you found something new you didn't understand? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom :icon3:

I think furrydom is just like Trekdom or Goth. Some people take it so far, others a little farther, and others... oh boy, that's far. I love expressing myself as a clown in general. I did sleight-of-hand magic when I was in high school, and I'm trying to get into voice-over work now. I can't afford anything like a renaissance festival costume or a fursuit now, but one day I'll be game.

In my opinion, most of the furry "filth" on the Internet you can safely ignore, as only unemployable people on welfare or dissability who are on the Internet all day fill this content. They likely don't have a fursuit, draw or write decently, or go to cons. They just sit at home and post.
                          I wish tht show was still on. I loved that show. And where is the furry response to the girl?

[volun][drill]
                          I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

I've seen worse than that. Yeah... umm, I'm guessing that you can understand what I mean. But if you don't, NWS--> google "yiff". <--NWS
                            |TG| aschmack

Comment

Originally posted by elmerfudd
                              I've seen worse than that. Yeah... umm, I'm guessing that you can understand what I mean. But if you don't, NWS--> google "yiff". <--NWS
                              Big whoop: http://wolfpack.twu.net/YIFF/

:row__523:
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X