http://www.walken2008.com/index.html

Is this for real?

Re: Walken for President in 08!

Not real.

But imagine the state of the union....

Comment

That is scary.
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

That would be great. Walken is the best.

Comment

That was brought up in one of the presidentail sandbox threads. McGyver also has a site.

Id vote for Walken.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Walken VS McGyver hmmm....

McGyver could take down a foriegn enemy state with just a paperclip and some ductape.

Walken would simply creep them out.

Interesting race.
            - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
            - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
            - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
            - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Totally, Walken would have some elaberate speech that would be only 5 words long but mean so very much. Maybe McGyver could be VP and really get things going
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

A Walken McGyver ticket? Wow. Just WOW!!!! Unbeatable in my opinion.

Comment

Yes, yes, my lovely country. We will balance the budget. But firrst... join me for a fine glasss.. of champAHNye.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

"Is the economy good? Of course the economy is good, how could you ask such a thing? It pains me... truly pains me... to hear my fellow citizens express an once of doubt. As your President... as an American, as a... Man... I say to you... chin up, kiddo."

*Stares oddly at the camera for 20 seconds, then smiles and breaks into an impromptu swing dance.
                    In game handle: Steel Scion
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh how that is funny and yet so scary. SNL meets Outer Limits. Where is my ballot.....

Comment

If only Walken would take the buzz generated and run for president....I would vote for him.

Az
                        [age-c1][command]

Comment

Walken would make a fine commander in chief.

Although, I'm still hoping Chuck Norris will decide to run in '08. Foreign policy would be decided by sweeping roundhouse kicks!

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler
                            "Is the economy good? Of course the economy is good, how could you ask such a thing? It pains me... truly pains me... to hear my fellow citizens express an once of doubt. As your President... as an American, as a... Man... I say to you... chin up, kiddo."

*Stares oddly at the camera for 20 seconds, then smiles and breaks into an impromptu swing dance.

LMAO!! :icon_lol:

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande
                              McGyver could take down a foriegn enemy state with just a paperclip and some ductape.
                              Ya know, just about every reference I ever hear about McGyver includes a paperclip. I haven't watched that show in a looooooooong time, even when it wasn't in re-runs, but did he use paperclips a lot?
                              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X