A Force More Powerful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Force More Powerful

A Force More Powerful - The Game of Non-Violent Strategy.

Hah!
    [volun]

Re: A Force More Powerful

F34R MY 1337 LEAFLETTING SKILLZ!

Actually, looks kinda interesting. Also looks like a promotion for other products.
    In game handle: Steel Scion
    sigpic

Comment

Virtual protests? Not fun unless you get to torch a Starbucks.

Comment

Torching a Starbucks is an exercise in futility. There's just another one across the street.

I'm actually serious. There is a place about 10 minutes from my house that literally has 2 Starbucks across the street from each other :(

Comment

I think this game looks interesting. I'd be curious about their simulation mechanics, it would be neat to be able to tweak them. This could be nifty incorporated into something like sim-city.
          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

O god.

This looks bad. Really, really bad. Did you see the interface? Why did they make it look like the commander was sitting at a Kindergarten art-table? The icons are in crayon? What the heck.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

Originally posted by aesop rock
              O god.

This looks bad. Really, really bad. Did you see the interface? Why did they make it look like the commander was sitting at a Kindergarten art-table? The icons are in crayon? What the heck.
              lol, good point, however the concept is still an interesting one.
              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

I could take a cheap jab at the typical protester to justify the use of crayons in game, but I won't......oops I guess I just did.

Unless this game allows Union manipulation, the WWP and 527s it just won't be received well I fear.

Flame on.
                New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...