That Sandbox Thread Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Sandbox Thread Thread

I may be an oddball, but I find that Sandbox Thread thread hilarious. I wanted so much to post something like this in the thread, but I was afraid of destroying a good thing. :)

Excellent posts, everyone. I have more ideas, but I don't want to hog them. :D
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Re: That Sandbox Thread Thread

Ah post whoring are we........:icon_cool

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

heheh.. yeah... i used up all my rep for the day in that thread... hillarious stuff :D

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix
        heheh.. yeah... i used up all my rep for the day in that thread... hillarious stuff :D
        ha ha. Me too!

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
        [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
        Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

I just rolled out of bed and that was the first thread I started reading...woke me up straight away, haha...

Bravo to all...

Comment

i honestly dint have any idea what was going on until i got to the 2nd page....that thread really sums up any sandbox thread we have had recently, its just missing all the long paragraphs
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Who else is finding this thread to be very cathartic?

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
              [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
              Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

Seriously, I don't know if we'll ever look at a normal Sandbox thread the same way. :)
                In game handle: Steel Scion
                sigpic

Comment

It grows too fast. I can't keep up with it.

Comment

Sophomoric reference to body part.

Comment

I have to admit, it is probably one of the funniest things I've read in the sandbox in several years.
                      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                      Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

I'm proud to have gotten in on the ground floor for that. :)
                        [volun2]
                        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by GhostintheShell
                          I have to admit, it is probably one of the funniest things I've read in the sandbox in several years.
                          Indeed.

And what is somewhat surprising is that the quality responses just keep coming. From everyone!
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Angry response stating that if the previous poster was implying something about the quality of some people's posts, he should just come out and say it.
                            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by icky
                              Angry response stating that if the previous poster was implying something about the quality of some people's posts, he should just come out and say it.
                              Wrong thread, Icky. You fail.
                              [volun2]
                              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X