X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want this t-shirt

http://www.noisebot.com/more_walker_clips_t-shirt

Re: I want this t-shirt

OK, I give up. What are "walker clips" and why do you want more of them?

Comment

That's from Conan O'Brien and spurred the whole Chuck Norris thing. Whenever Conan felt like it, he would pull his lever and a Walker Texas Ranger clip would play which ultimately lead to the fascination towards Chuck.
      --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Yeah, I was a little confused as well. Both by the Walker Clips and by the fascination with Chuck Norris.

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
        [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
        Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

Confusion in regards to Chuck Norris is normal. Prolonged exposure to Chuck Norris, however, has been known to cause broken bones and contusions. If you or anyone you know has become overly involved in Chuck Norris, see a doctor. These statements have not been evaluated from the FDA because Chuck Norris would not like that.

Comment

Ugh. I think people like Chuck Norris for the same reason that people like Big Trouble Little China:

And that is.......... umm.....

I dunno. They both are really, really, really lame?. I dunno, I'm stumped.

By the way: This is the official 'WHAT R U GONNA DO BOUT IT CHUCK" post. If he's really as all-powerful as "they" say, we'll find out soon.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

You'll be dead by morning.

Chuck knows where you live aesop. Prepare your will and leave everything to me.

[volun][drill]
              I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

He knows where you live too, and you will be dead by the time I post this because you warned Aesop.

Also, the shirt would be funnier if it was animated but OBVIOUSLY it can't be animated. So it's only mediocre on the funny scale.

Comment

All who made chucknorris jokes just got a 50 dkp minus and -100% intelgence debuff that last FOR 6 HOURS !
                  Was that Diablo flying that helio ?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X