• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a load of this CRAP!!

Wow...thats all I got to say
    http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/...tist_Protestor
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Get a load of this CRAP!!

That's Fred Phelps' nutty church. They're mostly his family.

There's a "gang" of biker vets who've taken it upon themselves to travel around to these funerals and place themselves between these protestors and the solders' families. Loud pipes not only save lives, they drown out nutbars.

Comment

Wow, I've never found myself agreeing with Sean Hannity so much as I was just now.

Kudos to those bikers.

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
      [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
      Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

i just love the last question, the one she could not spin off a bunch of BS about hating god... what are her sins... make the self ritious question their own failings turns them into a small child fingers in ears going waaaa naaaa not listening...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
          That's Fred Phelps' nutty church. They're mostly his family.

There's a "gang" of biker vets who've taken it upon themselves to travel around to these funerals and place themselves between these protestors and the solders' families. Loud pipes not only save lives, they drown out nutbars.

yes, Kudos indeed to these bikers....

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

This really hits home. Fred Phelps has been known for this crap since forever. He's sick and if he thinks he's doing God's work, he's dead wrong. No wonder people make fun and don't take relgion seriously. The church is supposed to be about love and they make church look like Satan is running it. This just pisses me off.

()

Comment

This really makes me sick, it makes me so ashamed at times of my faith. Seriously, to preach that crap on national TV is sicking, Im with Chewy on this, really breaks my heart that people like this would cause pain for these familys.
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

People like that seriously need to be lined up and shot down. Flat out.

Comment

I'd think that it would far more humanitarian, convenient, and humorous if we just surgically attatched muzzles to them :)

Comment

I'd actually get a good chuckle out of getting rid of people like that forcefully.

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                      i just love the last question, the one she could not spin off a bunch of BS about hating god... what are her sins... make the self ritious question their own failings turns them into a small child fingers in ears going waaaa naaaa not listening...
                      I'd like to have a one-on-one chat with that lady discussing scripture with her. Specifically the more common and popular ones that she seems to be disregarding. For instance scriptures in relation to Original Sin and about passing judgement on fellow man.

I can't stand how close-minded people can be when it comes to religion. I just wish people could believe what they wanted without doing things to hurt one another.

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                      This really makes me sick, it makes me so ashamed at times of my faith. Seriously, to preach that crap on national TV is sicking, Im with Chewy on this, really breaks my heart that people like this would cause pain for these familys.
                      I know what you mean. It's one thing to offer up your religious opinion on what you think is right and wrong, ... I have no problems with that. I have EVERY problem with trying to shove it down people's throats. It's unfortunate that people cannot find more polite and appropriate ways to express their beliefs. Write a book, ffs.

Does anyone really think that God would want these radical people running around disrespecting and hurting other humans? That's just obscure.

These people should learn more about some important lessons from the Bible; namely grace and humility.

Comment

these kind of people are like the radical muslims. The majority of muslims do not preach violence and hate, but its the loud few that ruin the entire religions public view. I hate to say it but you are gonna get people watching that and say wow if thats what christians are like i dont want anything to be a part of it
                        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

That's exactly my point, it will definately give Christians a bad name... over time, at least because so many people judge too qiuckly. They will see that video and not even give a second breath to Christains again... so sad.

()

Comment

I can fully understand why, though. It makes perfect sense. Though it may be a little illogical, it's the way people can be- I wouldn't want anything to do with those crazy people either.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                              People like that seriously need to be lined up and shot down. Flat out.
                              The more I look at this the more appealing it becomes.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X