Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great episode tonight... what a great tv show. I'm not really hooked to many tv shows but this one I can't get enough of, it just pulls me in! Anyone else love this show?
    Yes.
    38.46%
    It's ok.
    5.13%
    No.
    46.15%
    I don't get to watch it.
    10.26%

The poll is expired.

()

Re: 24

It's the only show I watch with regularity.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

It's a good show, but they are really getting annoying with the Jack-throws-national-security-out-the-window-because-he-loves-Audrey thing. Either I'm getting smarter or the show is getting dumber, but the plot holes seem to be growing with every episode.
      [volun]

Comment

I'm about 5 episodes back. I've been saving this season on TiVo and started watching about 2 weeks ago. Should be caught up in a few days. It's much less annoying to watch it this way.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I see the commercials, and all I see is cheesy explosians, and a bald masculine guy trying to sound tough by screaming "No!" in a hoarse voice, and the nation is in constant danger, with him the soul saviour.

Or am I missing something deeper? :P

Comment

The first season was the best... and it's gone downhill since then. I think what really did it was the third season when they really started making up all the computer jargon. "Hit alt-F8" to backdoor into that hard-drive." type of crap.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch
              The first season was the best... and it's gone downhill since then. I think what really did it was the third season when they really started making up all the computer jargon. "Hit alt-F8" to backdoor into that hard-drive." type of crap.
              Dude. Season one featured AMNESIA. Season two had a MOUNTAIN LION. Season three is when we finally stopped taking side trips to Days Of Our Lives and had 24 hours of world-savin'.
              [volun2]
              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I like the show, but I've always said that it either needed to be a) a one-shot season show or b) change the entire cast and location every season. There's only so many times that one man can save the entire country, and I think they used it up after season two or three.

While I'm amazed and find it interesting at what they're doing this season and how many people they're killing off, I'm equally dismayed at the amount of Deus ex Machina plot devices they've used.
                [squadl]
                "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

You need another option: I don't want to watch it. The only good TV show I've ever seen is Firefly. Other than that, the History Channel, the Discovery Channel, and Star Trek: TNG reruns are all I use the TV for.

Comment

I am more of a Dark Angel watcher myself.:)
                    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

I much prefer Prison Break... ill watch 24 if I have nothing to do after Prison Break is over.

Chewy, do you work for Fox? :)
                      Steam Community: | |

Comment

IMO its repetative and boring.,

although i am hooked on Scrubs.... so you all might lynch me for that.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Tycho obviously never witnessed the glory that is Invader Zim :)

Comment

I don't watch much TV, but I'm hooked on The Shield. I've bought the first three seasons and will probably buy the rest.

I'm also about halfway through the season of Firefly. I was prepared to be disappointed after everyone here hyped it so much, but it's a decent show. A space western of sorts... I think I might actually buy my own copy of the first/only season.
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
                              Tycho obviously never witnessed the glory that is Invader Zim :)
                              Actually I like Invader Zim (it's been a while since I watched it last, since there aren't any new episodes), but it's just a funny little cartoon. It's good, yes, but I don't want to sit through 12 minutes of commercials for that thing. For Firefly, I'd watch an hour of commercials to see a one hour episode.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X