Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A spanking! A spanking!

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/26/D8H80BG87.html

Lawyers for a woman who was spanked in front of her co-workers as part of what her employer said was a camaraderie-building exercise asked a jury Wednesday for at least $1.2 million for the humiliation she claimed to have suffered.

snip

Lawyers for Alarm One, an Anaheim-based, 300-employee company, said the spankings were part of a voluntary program to build camaraderie and were not discriminatory because they were given to both male and female workers.
    Nothing says camaraderie like a good spanking.

"You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me. And after the spanking..."

Re: A spanking! A spanking!

This just has all kinds of seksi written all over it.

But seriously, I honestly can't figure out a situation in a company where spanking should be involved... I also can't figure out how this can be a case, as it was obviously to her will. It doesn't sound like they grabbed a protesting woman, stripped, and paddled her. She had to have given some form of consent for this to work, unless she just turned around when told to, and didn't notice what happened when all the other employees did the same.

Comment

"Cameraderie building"?! Don't you just love the BS that corporations spend their money on? I'll bet that sure differentiates their product from the competition!
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

So with this lawsuit is the NFL gona ban the butt pat in the huddle thing. I mean they are making rules now against EVERYTHING else.

"Ill use of the hands on #13, 15 yard penalty, 2nd down" I mean come on.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

I refuse to believe a bunch of lawyers would perpetrate such a thing. That'd be like baseball players using steroids, or presidents lying to the public. I mean, how stupid do you need to be to do the OPPOSITE of everything you know about your position?
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
            It doesn't sound like they grabbed a protesting woman, stripped, and paddled her.
            Ha ha.

I have heard about this 'cameraderie' and 'loyalty-to-the-company' thing. I have heard of some Americain companys having a company song that they all sing along to. As much as I hate to generalize it's quite an Americain thing to do. The stereotypical British person wouldn't care much about learning a song for thier company and raising flags and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by 0b1one
              The stereotypical British person wouldn't care much about learning a song for thier company and raising flags and so on.
              But would they care for a company spanking?
              [squadl]
              "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Damn, why can't the school I work for have company spankings? Those stuffy cubicle types have ALL the fun! I mean, we already have the paddle and everything........

I mean...er.....what a travesty and...um... violation of rights and.... *trails off, mumbling*

;)

Sassy
                [age-c1][tog-c1][tg-c1][ma-c2][medic]
                [command][at][conduct][tpf-c1]

Comment

Get help.
                  I heart TG.
                  xoxo

~Sugar~

"Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline." ~I saw this in Zephy'rs sig and I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by SassyOne
                    Damn, why can't the school I work for have company spankings? Those stuffy cubicle types have ALL the fun! I mean, we already have the paddle and everything........

I mean...er.....what a travesty and...um... violation of rights and.... *trails off, mumbling*

;)

Sassy
                    Until recently, spanking was an everyday occurrence in schools in Taiwan. Usually the teacher kept a rack of bamboo stick of varying width and length as an intimidation factor :D

My uncle is a schoolteacher there, and now he complains that since spanking was banned in schools, his students are lacking discipline.

Too bad spanking is frowned upon in our society.. otherwise maybe we'd have kids with a little more discipline and common sense. :p

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

I'd take twice that spanking on national TV for 1.2 million bucks. Sheesh...

Comment

Originally posted by tau_neutrino
                        Too bad spanking is frowned upon in our society.. otherwise maybe we'd have kids with a little more discipline and common sense. :p
                        Yep. I understand that some spankings get out of hand to the point that they're abusive, but, in general, disciplining your child physically can be quite effective. And we see that since spankings have become more and more socially unacceptable, the child abuse rates have risen along with juvenile crime.
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                          Yep. I understand that some spankings get out of hand to the point that they're abusive, but, in general, disciplining your child physically can be quite effective. And we see that since spankings have become more and more socially unacceptable, the child abuse rates have risen along with juvenile crime.

Wow cing thanks for that little bit of info. I personally was spanked just about everyday of my life, just cause i was a pain in the ass growing up. And since i keep hearing less and less parents spanking their kids, its really interesting to actually see what their kids act like, the threat of time-out just doesnt do it.

I plan on spanking my kids, i would hate to be that first person that trys to stop me. And yes i do think that sometimes spankings could end in abuse, takes a strong person to know when to stop.
                          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                          -Vulcan

Comment

I was having this discussion the other day at work. while i'm somewhat curious about the whole Camaraderie thing... (yeah, sure, i guess i'd feel closer to my co workers if i was spanked by them... err.. maybe... closer to killing them) I can totally support spanking kids. no lasting damage, and my red 5 year old behind is a strong factor in how i turned out today.

trooper has a point though, it takes a strong person to know when to stop. But children NEED strong parents these days. stuff is starting to get a bit out of hand with some kids.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I think the kind of people who would spank their kids could probably enforce discipline without doing it, and people who refuse to spank their kids and have discipline problems would probably still have badly-mannered children even if they did spank them. Or maybe not. Who knows.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X