Tattoo Trends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo Trends

So, Apophis, when are you going to get yours??

http://videosift.com/story.php?id=2132

:{D
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: Tattoo Trends

Ugh, more people getting a tattoo just to be stupid.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

In my family we were always taught that "tattoo" is greek for "you're on your own."

Comment

I think that the idea is pretty cute and amusing, ... but not on a permanent level. I mean, ... what's the point? I could draw that on my finger every morning when I woke up with a pen and it would have the same effect. Only I wouldn't have to explain to my grandkids when I'm 80, why I got a stupid tattoo in my 20's. But hey, to each his own.

:{D (nice, Rince)

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
          In my family we were always taught that "tattoo" is greek for "you're on your own."
          Heh, my grandpa didn't think too highly of it when I got mine done. Aside from that, though, my family was pretty cool with it- even inspired my uncle to get one. Funny story about mine. I went in to put the deposit down and make plans with the artist, and they checked to make sure I was 18, which I was. A week later I came back and they said, "You are 21, right?" They changed the age requirement during that one week layover, so I had to call my mother down to have her sign for me. Luckily my mom's cool like that.

I was smart about mine though, and got it done on the back of my shoulder where it's not visible unless I take off my shirt. I'm planning on getting my second tattoo done this summer, and it'll go on the other shoulder. I laugh at the college kids here who get theirs in really visible places and think they'll still be getting executive-type jobs.

I don't mind tattoos (obviously), but I wish people would put time and thought into them and got something meaningful as opposed to something that's "cool". I'm so tired of seeing a girl with a target on her back or a guy with a so-called tribal design on his arm. I've been thinking of my second one for eight years now since I got my first, no spur of the moment stuff here.
          [squadl]
          "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

I don't have any personal problem with tattoos, but I have never EVER been unable to think of nothing I'd rather do with the money or the time. Hell I'd rather nap than get a tattoo. Naps are a precious commodity around here.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
              Hell I'd rather nap than get a tattoo. Naps are a precious commodity around here.
              QFT!!

I love naps. If naps were tangible, I'd get a tattoo of a nap.

Comment

I love naps. If naps were tangible, I'd get a tattoo of a nap.

:z) ??
                ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

This was a great quote from the story:
                  "But women are doing it, attractive women are doing it. What happened out there in Rhode Island."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X