Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zarqawi 'Outtakes' Video

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...tory?track=rss

BAGHDAD -- A flustered Abu Musab Zarqawi, self-proclaimed leader of Al Qaeda's branch in Iraq and the alleged mastermind of the campaign of suicide bombings throughout the country, was shown today wearing New Balance running shoes and struggling to get his machine gun to fire automatically in outtakes from a propaganda video discovered by the U.S. military last month.
    I hope they find this idiot soon.

Re: Zarqawi 'Outtakes' Video

Right now I can imagine the exec's at NewBalance debating whether or not this is good advertising.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Do these guys try to bring down certian companies in the process by wearing their stuff? I remember the fake bin-laden rolex and the nike symbol somewhere.

Comment

I dont think he was trying to bring a company down, he just likes the arch support he gets when wearing them in the sand. Next he is gonna being wearing a designer dress
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

So you're saying New Blance provides arch support of terrorists?

Comment

Originally posted by Arf
            So you're saying New Blance provides arch support of terrorists?
            Ba dum, CHING.
            -Zephyr
            You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
            We are not a single game.
            We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
            We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

So, this situation poses the question," How many terrorists does it take to fire a SAW?"

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
                So, this situation poses the question," How many terrorists does it take to fire a SAW?"
                An ex-army buddy of mine showed me the video at work today, and we kinda laughed at the SAW thing. Then he said that he hopes people don't take it too seriously that the dude couldn't get the SAW to work, as it's the biggest POS weapon the army has and lots of our own people can't work the thing either.
                [squadl]
                "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

I thought it was funny when, in that video, the Z-man (i call him that) said "Maleka mushu e bulea"...which, in english, means "I'm bingo on ammo"......
                  |TG-1stMIP| Ransack

Comment

Originally posted by Ransack
                    I thought it was funny when, in that video, the Z-man (i call him that) said "Maleka mushu e bulea"...which, in english, means "I'm bingo on ammo"......
                    LOL! :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X