Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oozinator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oozinator

    Is it just me... Or what was the producer of this commercial thinking? HAHAHAHA

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdAIt4MgnHc&eurl=

  • #2
    Re: Oozinator

    This was linked in another thread, ... not sure which, but ...

    "Major pumping required!"


    ROFLPANCAKES XD

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Oozinator

      Originally posted by Adrielle
      XD
      I've seen you write xd several times now, and am unable to decipher it. "Extremely disturbed"? "Xtra dangerous"? "Xylophone dynamics"?
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Oozinator

        Originally posted by CingularDuality
        I've seen you write xd several times now, and am unable to decipher it. "Extremely disturbed"? "Xtra dangerous"? "Xylophone dynamics"?
        I think it's just the : D face, but with an X instead of :

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Oozinator

          Yeah like a big smile with closed eyes.

          Duuuuuh.

          o<-<]:


          ^^ Guy on a skateboard.

          This went off topic quickly. That toy is crazy. I guess it's just so kids have to spend money to fill it up again with.....ooze.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Oozinator

            Originally posted by CingularDuality
            I've seen you write xd several times now, and am unable to decipher it. "Extremely disturbed"? "Xtra dangerous"? "Xylophone dynamics"?

            It's a laughing emoticon. XD ... kinda like the eyes in the ever popular ">_<" emoticon, ...

            But Xylophone Dynamics is MUCH cooler. I'll never forget that now everytime I post XD.

            <3

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Oozinator

              Originally posted by Adrielle
              .

              <3
              I can't figure that one out. I see it everywhere but it looks like a pair of testicles and for some reason, that seems a bit odd to me. Is it supposed to be something else or have I truly fallen out fo touch with today's youth?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Oozinator

                If thats what you think.... Then I realize why you call yourself pecker.

                Code:
                <3
                might display it a bit easier, not sure. Okay now turn your head sideways to the right.

                colored to assist in the decyphering process.
                <3
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

                Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

                I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Oozinator

                  It's Mickey Mouse! :p
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

                  snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

                  Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Oozinator

                    Originally posted by Vinzalf
                    If thats what you think.... Then I realize why you call yourself pecker.

                    Code:
                    <3
                    might display it a bit easier, not sure. Okay now turn your head sideways to the right.

                    colored to assist in the decyphering process.
                    <3

                    Is it supposed to be a heart? I still think it looks like genetalia. Oh well. *walks away shaking head*
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Oozinator

                      yes its a heart....geez!.....
                      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                      -Vulcan

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Oozinator

                        Hijacked this thread has been.
                        -Zephyr
                        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

                        You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

                        Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

                        Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

                        We are no clan.
                        We are not a single game.
                        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Oozinator

                          i remember the days of the super socker, but it was nothing like what it is today.....geez my first super socker was a little pistol thing that help 3 cups of water and took 20 minutes to fill and pumped harder then a butter churn with stones in it....

                          Then ussually my brother would get pissed cuase it would dump his out and he would just grab the hose...never ending cycle
                          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                          -Vulcan

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Oozinator

                            Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                            i remember the days of the super socker, but it was nothing like what it is today.....geez my first super socker was a little pistol thing that help 3 cups of water and took 20 minutes to fill and pumped harder then a butter churn with stones in it....

                            Then ussually my brother would get pissed cuase it would dump his out and he would just grab the hose...never ending cycle
                            Southern accent:

                            "DON'T MAKE ME GET THE HOSE! GET BACK IN YOUR CELL!!"

                            Comment

                            Connect

                            Collapse

                            TeamSpeak 3 Server

                            Collapse

                            Advertisement

                            Collapse

                            Twitter Feed

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X