My new/old pistol.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new/old pistol.

My dad gave me his pistol today, and I am so excited. He got it from his dad in 1974, and my grandfather bought it in 1959. It is a 1959 Colt Buntline "Q" Scout .22 single action revolver. I think it is work of practical art. Well, here is the pic, I hope you guys like it. Squirrel hunting will be so fun this coming year.
    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...Picture003.jpg

If you guys want to post your PISTOLS please do so.

Re: My new/old pistol.

Nice, I love a good old single action revolver. I have a .22 Mossberg target rifle that was made in 1945 I believe, it was my grandfathers. Still shoots accurately to this day :D

Comment

yeah but have you got one of these.....

:row__523: :row__523: :row__523: :row__523: :row__523: :row__523: :row__523: :row__523:

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Dudeman, action hero :D
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

i should really have said that isnt me... but i like the action hero thing...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

i have one similar to that, even came to get it the same way, got it from my dad, he got it from his dad. The only difference is its a semiautomatic. We dont know how old it is, only that its atleast from the 50's. I also "inherited" a pre-1963 winchester 30-30 lever action. Again, dont know exactly how old it is, only that it was made prior to 1963 because it was made in the USA

Not mine, but here's what it looks like

Comment

Cool, I also own an old Browning lever action 30-30, that gun never jammed on me.

Comment

Click on the pic for a larger version. My dad just gave me that Single-Action .44. On the left is my Beretta .22 Neos and on the right is my PX4 Storm.

Comment

Wow, nice collection, but I still have the longest barrel ahahahah.

Comment

Let's see, I have a .22 pistol. My dad has a .40 pistol, and one other, can't remember what it is. He also has an old revolver, but we never use it--safety issue.

We also recently got a kel-tec breakdown rifle. I'd put up a pic, but the kel-tec website is down. We wanted something we could take down a boat with for when we go offshore fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
                      Wow, nice collection, but I still have the longest barrel ahahahah.
                      Those guns account for only a small section of the firearms I own.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDudeBT
                        We also recently got a kel-tec breakdown rifle. I'd put up a pic, but the kel-tec website is down. We wanted something we could take down a boat with for when we go offshore fishing.
                        One of THESE?

I've been thinking about getting a Henry "Survival" rifle instead of a youth-specific rifle for my son. More practical in the long run...

You like the Kel-tec? Do you think it's high quality? I've seen a Henry Survival that's been around for quite a while and taken its fair share of abuse... I'd sure consider a similar rifle chambered for a faster bullet, though!
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                          One of THESE?

I've been thinking about getting a Henry "Survival" rifle instead of a youth-specific rifle for my son. More practical in the long run...

You like the Kel-tec? Do you think it's high quality? I've seen a Henry Survival that's been around for quite a while and taken its fair share of abuse... I'd sure consider a similar rifle chambered for a faster bullet, though!
                          Nope, its this one. One of the nice things is that it takes the same clip as the glock.

As far as the quality, I think it's pretty good. But, we just got it recently, and it's not like it has seen any damage, so I wouldn't know. Plus, I'm no gun expert.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X