No announcement yet.

You guys rox0rs!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys rox0rs!

I've come to check digg several times during the day. I used to read the comments attached to the stories that come up, but after a few weeks of that, I've come to a realization.

Digg is full of haters.

Whenever I get tired of some of the barbs and jabs that are traded on TG, with the Sandbox being the prime offender - a quick trip to the comments section of a modestly controversial story in digg is all I need to remind just how cool everyone here is. Some of the stuff I see there is really unbelievable - be it arrogant, vicious, judgemental, condescending, rude, etc.

So I wanted to thank you all for helping make TG the community that it is.

Also, I believe that culture tends to be a top-down kind of thing - so I'd like to extend a special thanks to our Friendly Administrator, his Game Officers and each and every Admin out there. We are all individuals, but we take our lead as to what TG should be from you guys and gals. You all do a tremendous job.

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
    Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Re: You guys rox0rs!

You suck!

Uh.... I mean... er... likewise.
      In game handle: Steel Scion

I agree. This place is awesome.
        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Yuppers, great place to hang out. TG of course.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed