I'm going to Spain!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to Spain!!!!

...for the whole month of July. Any suggestions on things to do or not to do?

I'll be taking two classes at the University there. I can't wait!

Re: I'm going to Spain!!!!

Only drink bottled water and wear protection :D
    and btw, Where in Spain? What part?

Comment

Two cities you cannot miss in Spain: Barcelona and San Sebastian.

If you're a partier, Ibiza is the party capital of the world for certain circles. ;)

And if it's July, you'll want to go to Running of the Bulls (Festival de San Fermin) in Pamplona. :)
      Beatnik

Comment

Tough question even though I'm in Spain right now. Depending on where you are staying, I would check out Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, and San Sebastian. They're all pretty fun and I'm sure would cater to all your desires. The south eastern coast has nice beaches and the Balearic islands are only a 3-4 hour ferry trip from Barcelona or Valencia.

Comment

Originally posted by Just G
          Only drink bottled water
          Spain, not Mexico!
          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx
            Spain, not Mexico!
            lol, ya, just because they speak spanish doesn't mean their water is bad :)

Originally posted by Just G
            Only drink bottled water and wear protection :D
            and btw, Where in Spain? What part?
            I don't plan on having sex, but great recommendation. I'll be in Madrid. I'm definately going to Granada, Cordoba, and Sevilla (part of the package). I was thinking about going to the running of the bulls, but they say it's hard to get a place to stay, and I definately don't wanna get any closer than a balcony. lol.

Originally posted by |TG|HansBrix
            Tough question even though I'm in Spain right now. Depending on where you are staying, I would check out Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, and San Sebastian. They're all pretty fun and I'm sure would cater to all your desires. The south eastern coast has nice beaches and the Balearic islands are only a 3-4 hour ferry trip from Barcelona or Valencia.
            Do you live there or are you just visiting?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDudeBT
              I was thinking about going to the running of the bulls, but they say it's hard to get a place to stay, and I definately don't wanna get any closer than a balcony. lol.
              You won't be able to find a place to stay, but you could take a train over from Madrid, stay for a full day (the festival runs 24 hours/day for 9 days - you dance/party through the night and stay up for watching the run around 7 am), then catch a train to San Sebastian (~1 hr north) where you crash until it's time to hit the Tapas Bars. :)

Also, DON'T plan on actually running. It is extremely dangerous. But great to watch and the festival is a ton of fun.
              Beatnik

Comment

Originally posted by Beatnik
                You won't be able to find a place to stay, but you could take a train over from Madrid, stay for a full day (the festival runs 24 hours/day for 9 days - you dance/party through the night and stay up for watching the run around 7 am), then catch a train to San Sebastian (~1 hr north) where you crash until it's time to hit the Tapas Bars. :)

Also, DON'T plan on actually running. It is extremely dangerous. But great to watch and the festival is a ton of fun.
                I'll actually be staying in Barcelona, before going to Madrid. But, I leave the day before the running of the bulls starts!!

Well, I leave in 10 days! Any more suggestions? I'm going to do a documentary of my time there.

Comment

Check out the Salvador Dali museum in Barcelona.
                  It is said to be fantastic.
                  --
                  VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse