JMJ to Luis Ernesto Derbez: "Eat a bag of hell"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMJ to Luis Ernesto Derbez: "Eat a bag of hell"

No, that's not a joke...that pretty much sums up how I feel about this article:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html

"If there is a real wave of rights abuses, if we see the National Guard starting to directly participate in detaining people ... we would immediately start filing lawsuits through our consulates," Foreign Secretary Luis Ernesto Derbez said in an interview with a Mexico City radio station.
    Damn the nerve of us, trying to protect our borders! We have no right to protect our country from foreign invaders!!! Maybe Luis can go to the ICC (haha!) and file a suit against our troops :icon_roll Am I the only one who is outraged about this? And no, I don't feel bad about "ILLEGAL IMmigrants" dying in the Arizona desert. In fact, we should sue Mexico for their disposal.

Re: JMJ to Luis Ernesto Derbez: "Eat a bag of hell"

All they are doing is violating a law, not committing atrocities against humanity.

The Mexican government is playing politics and that is not shocking in the least.

The presidents proposal to send the National Guard to the boarder is the exact same thing. Sending the National Guard is nothing but appeasement for a certain sector of voters. They (the NG) would do nothing but observe and report. The majority of experts I have heard agree the only real way to stem the influx of illegal immigrants is to actually punish the businesses and individuals that employ them. If there are no jobs for illegal immigrants there will be very few illegal immigrants.

This will be very difficult since those that do the employment have the money and thus the power.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande
      All they are doing is violating a law, not committing atrocities against humanity.

The Mexican government is playing politics and that is not shocking in the least.

The presidents proposal to send the National Guard to the boarder is the exact same thing. Sending the National Guard is nothing but appeasement for a certain sector of voters. They (the NG) would do nothing but observe and report. The majority of experts I have heard agree the only real way to stem the influx of illegal immigrants is to actually punish the businesses and individuals that employ them. If there are no jobs for illegal immigrants there will be very few illegal immigrants.

This will be very difficult since those that do the employment have the money and thus the power.
      Well said El Gringo.
      (PO3) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Member
      (CPO) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Leader
      (LCDR) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Commander

Squad Member pledge to their SL:
      Squad Leader pledge to their team:
      Commander pledge to their SL:

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande

You're absolutely correct on this. Enforcing existing immigration laws (including employer sanctions) would eventually solve the problem. Heck, here in Dallas, there are reports of La Migra raiding businesses all over the metroplex, but as far as I can tell ;) there haven't been any worksite raids since IFCO was hit. Just rumors of immigration raids has the illegal alien community laying low! Imagine if ICE actually conducted raids every week or so!
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

The last thing this country needs is more punitive measures against citizens who aren't hurting anybody. That may sounds simplistic, perhaps even immature at first, but think about it. I'm quite serious.
          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

I think the assertion is that these employers are in fact hurting people by stealing, in a roundabout way.

I also think that creating a US society with a bunch of citizens, and a whole bunch of non-citizens, is a recipe for disaster in the long haul.

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx
              The last thing this country needs is more punitive measures against citizens who aren't hurting anybody. That may sounds simplistic, perhaps even immature at first, but think about it. I'm quite serious.
              If you're referring to sanctions against US employers that hire illegal aliens, then you're dead wrong. That's the first thing this country needs. They're causing this entire immigration problem. You don't think that's hurting people?
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X