Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentagon releases new 9/11 videos

http://www.judicialwatch.org/

I'm a little disappointed. They say these videos show the plane hitting the building but I think it looks more like Nessie did it.

Re: Pentagon releases new 9/11 videos

I swear I saw that video years ago. And you're right it proves nothing.
    New to TG?

Comment

Yeah, these were on CNN in September of that year, IIRC. They were only sealed for the Moussaoui case.
      Originally posted by USN_Squid
      I swear I saw that video years ago. And you're right it proves nothing.
      Proves? Don't we have photos of an actual fuselage sticking out of the building somewhere? I vaguely recall that.

Edit: Perhaps not. All I can find online is the damaged section with some random plane parts scattered around. The crash totally pulverized the plane.
      In game handle: Steel Scion
      sigpic

Comment

I remember the news coverage that day..i do remember seeing a plane sticking out of the side of that place. I love reading the conspiricy theories, so dumb
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler
          Yeah, these were on CNN in September of that year, IIRC. They were only sealed for the Moussaoui case.

Proves? Don't we have photos of an actual fuselage sticking out of the building somewhere? I vaguely recall that.

Edit: Perhaps not. All I can find online is the damaged section with some random plane parts scattered around. The crash totally pulverized the plane.
          I linked a document in this thread that has lots, and lots of pictures of the actual evidence. No question it was AA flight 77.
          New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
            I linked a document in this thread that has lots, and lots of pictures of the actual evidence. No question it was AA flight 77.
            Read it. If you don't you are no better than the "conspirators" that you think were behind this "fake attack".
            -Zephyr
            You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
            We are not a single game.
            We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
            We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X