X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandbox Required Hearing?

http://religionandpolitics.ytmnd.com/
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Sandbox Required Hearing?

Nice. Very nice.

+rep (but I'm out of +rep to give presently).

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
    [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
    Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

That was funny.
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I am unable to install the required plug-ins to view this page. Could someone translate the audio? Or would that defeat the purpose? -_-;; *kicks computer*

Comment

are you useing IE or FF....i copied the url from my opera to IE and it workd perfect
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

LOL Is that blank verse? Can this be made a sticky? ;)
            Beatnik

Comment

lol! nice find..

hmm - anyone else find themselves stuggling to breath normally while listening to that?

INHALE DAMNIT!!

Comment

It's all true. All of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                  are you useing IE or FF....i copied the url from my opera to IE and it workd perfect
                  Firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle
                    I am unable to install the required plug-ins to view this page. Could someone translate the audio? Or would that defeat the purpose? -_-;; *kicks computer*
                    The speaker goes on, at a fast pace, without taking a breath, for something like 2 minutes straight. It would be awfully hard to even transcribe.

Comment

Adrielle- I have problems with getting any ytmnd to open in firefox as well. It tells me I don't have quicktime installed, even though I have the most recent update. So, I suck it up, and usually I copy and paste those links into IE.

If anyone here knows why adrielle and I get that problem (and other firefox users do not), it would be greatly appreciated.
                      --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

It's probably because Firefox doesn't like women.
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

im glad he siad it cause i was thinking it.....
                          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                          -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                            It's probably because Firefox doesn't like women.
                            lol and :(

Keres, your avatar is awesome. I'll probably just copy&paste into IE ... *vomit*

Comment

Originally posted by Adrielle
                              lol and :(

Keres, your avatar is awesome. I'll probably just copy&paste into IE ... *vomit*
                              I couldn't tell you which plugin it is (my PC is down), but I had a FireFox plugin that allowed me to right click on a link and open it in IE. Came in handy...
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X