Senior Pranks Anybody?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Pranks Anybody?

Well, school is almost over for all of us youngins but what I want to know is some of the classic moments all the graduated seniors here have pulled the last day of their high school or even college.

Seniors for our school got out today, and we were greeted as we walked to the busses with water balloons launched from one of those huge elastic bands. These things were flying, all the way from the parking lot across the bus road to the courtyard. Around January, the seniors put "Mandatory Viscetomy" letters into everybody's mailbox in the school.

Re: Senior Pranks Anybody?

Our school put a mattress in the pool...

At my friends school they took all the wheels off the golf-carts and chained them to the flag pole.

My dad tryed to lie and say that for his they took apart a Voltwagon Bug and reassembled it in one of the classrooms (But I thought you didnt graduate dad? lol)

Oh ya, I graduated last friday (May 19th) Ware County High School!
    Oyee

Comment

We did Farm animials in the halls, yeah farm kids and free time. Just for a couple hours, we knew the Janitor well and he let us in. Principle just laught and we had to clean the mess, no biggie. They played the hardass first and made a friend of mine cry, saying it was gonna cost us our diploma and such.

LOL!
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
        We did Farm animials in the halls, yeah farm kids and free time. Just for a couple hours, we knew the Janitor well and he let us in. Principle just laught and we had to clean the mess, no biggie. They played the hardass first and made a friend of mine cry, saying it was gonna cost us our diploma and such.

LOL!
        That would scare me...

"Mom, Dad, the Principle revoked my Deploma for a prank..."

"NO FOOD FOR 3 MONTHS!"
        Oyee

Comment

When I was a junior some graduating seniors went to the McDonald's near our high school the night before graduation and cut the head off the fiberglass Ronald McDonald statue with a chainsaw (this was long before late night or 24-hour locations). Rumors spread like wildfire the next day at school.

As soon as classes were over we drove straight to Mickey D's and sure enough Ronald was headless. The saddest part was that instead of just covering up the statue with a tarp or something similar, someone from the restaraunt took one of those cheap plastic bag-like hand puppets that used to come with the happy meals, blew it up, and put it where Ronald's head would be.

Oh yeah, I went to a Catholic high school. I'm sure Jesus would boo that leejo!
          LoyalGuard

Comment

MIT's prank museum:

http://hacks.mit.edu/

(At MIT, a prank is called a hack.)

I just finished this book on hacking at MIT, and regularly found myself laughing out loud at the wry nature of the humor:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/nonfiction/70c5/
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
              MIT's prank museum:
              I just finished this book on hacking at MIT, and regularly found myself laughing out loud at the wry nature of the humor:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/nonfiction/70c5/
              Just browsing the forum, how would you rate this book, looks like it may be a fun read :D.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

My sister (who is a grad student at MIT) got me "Is This The Way To Baker House?: A Compendium of MIT Hacking Lore" it was a really cool read.

For our senior prank me and some friends bought $500 worth of toilet paper and styrofoam cups (bought intermittently over the course of spring) and wove a giant toilet paper quilt on the campus green next to the high school. You know, over-under type quilt. We started at 11pm and did not finish untill 4:30 AM, but it was damned impressive. Everyone thought it snowed on the football fields. We spelled out a cryptic message on the back fence with the cups. Good times.
                ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Some of the guys bought a ton of cinderblocks and planned on stacking them up at the front of the school (I live in the South and they all drive giant trucks with huge beds). But the school had 24 hour surveillance the last two weeks to keep from senior pranks.

Our rival school came to our school and took a chainsaw to the marble Ram we had on our football field. Over a $1000 statue completely ruined. Last year the same school left headless deer in our parking lot... headless bloody deer. It was gross.
                  --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

If you really want to stand out above everyone else, put formaldehyde in the heating/cooling system of your school :D

Comment

Originally posted by Polska
                      Just browsing the forum, how would you rate this book, looks like it may be a fun read :D.
                      A must-read, esp. if you enjoy reading about pranks.

For quite some time now MIT hacks operate under a code of honor that requires that everyone be safe and no damage is done, and that the hack can be safely removed. Many hacks include written instructions for removal. For this reason the 'tute has a high tolerance for hacks.

Example: Harvard yard has a statue of Mr. Harvard for whom the school is named. One year hackers took a carefully constructed MIT class ring (known as the "Brass Rat") made to scale for the statue, constructed in two halves, and welded it around Mr. Harvard's finger, doing no damage to the statue.

More recently:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...124237,00.html

http://web.mit.edu/adorai/www/beaver/Crimson.html

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

What happened to us this year?

The lamest and most stupid prank ever.. seriously..

With orange wipe-off paint (The kind HS kids use to say 'Alabama Bound' or 'Senior class of 06' and such) and wrote Houston Bound on everyones back window. Houston is the name of my school, despite where im from :P.

Next year I'm gonna put dry-ice in the toilets.. mwahaha..

FINALLY a senior.. now it's MY turn.

Comment

We should all help Sniper come up with an MIT-style hack.

Comment

Anything that wouldn't get me in too much trouble would work.. heh heh heh. Also, let it be better than dry ice in toilets. Thats my back-up plan.

Comment

The idea of making it MIT-style is precisely to make it both classy and something that won't get you into too much trouble. An MIT hack doesn't do permanent damage.

A classic hack practiced by both MIT and Caltech is the substitution of the cards used at football games to organize the crowds into spelling out messages in the stands. Any chance your school and a rival does that? If so, you could figure out how to smuggle in false cards to your rival.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X