Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never bring a shotgun, a .380, and five gangsters to a Marine fight

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...530marine.html

Grabbing the knife from his backpack, Autry managed to kick the shotgun from the man's hands and stabbed the woman in the chest, fatally wounding her. Stephens said. In the melee, Autry also stabbed one of the male suspects. Another suspect attempted to shoot Autry with a .380 pistol, which misfired, Stephens said.

The suspects ran back to the Cadillac and drove to Atlanta Medical Center, where police arrested them.

Re: Never bring a shotgun, a .380, and five gangsters to a Marine fight

Damn. Good for him.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Idiot youth always seem to think that larger numbers and more/bigger guns ensure victory. This just shows how hard it is to beat solid training, experience, and determination. The kids clearly had no idea how to use their weapons and certainly didn't seem to be expecting to use them at all...amazing ignorance...I'm more interested in how the kids actually got the weapons in the first place.

-Zephyr
      You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
      We are not a single game.
      We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
      We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Its all muscle memory, you do enough hand to hand CQB it comes second nature, ask any marine. reminds me of "con air", that movie always pissed me off in the begining
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Good on him i say, might teach a lesson to any other dumb enough kids to try and rob from people!

Reading that kinda reminded me about the film "The history of violence" in a wierd way

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Rock on Autry.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's just Chuck Norris playing cops and robbers, he's the ninja cop.
              The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
              #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
              83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Too bad he didn't grab the shotgun and do away with them all. That would be a happy ending.

Comment

At least he killed the pregnant one. It's a Darwinian correction for the species.
                  ---
                  Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

Originally posted by Switchcraft
                    At least he killed the pregnant one. It's a Darwinian correction for the species.
                    Ooh, you're harsh.

But honest...
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X