Baghdad ER on HBO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baghdad ER on HBO

If you haven't seen this, you should watch it. Warning! It's very (EXTREMELY) graphic. What a dose of reality about what's going on over there with injuries. If you have HD service, this show is in hi-def. My wife cried when we watched this, it will tear at your heart.

Re: Baghdad ER on HBO

I saw it on-demand. Yea, it's pretty damn graphic. Watching people get their legs cutoff in high-def. Nasty stuff, war.

Comment

Fantastic show. The family will not watch it due to it's content. Brings you right to the front lines of the MASH.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I'm watching now. I worked in an ER in college and have seen a ton of nasty stuff, so this is a bit like deja vu. But we saw these sorts of injuries maybe once a month. Not day after day after day. That ER is on steroids and acid and speed all at once. Of course this show is edited to exclude the boring stuff, but still...

Most of the time the docs have music playing in the ORs. I wonder if they edited that (so far) or if Army regs prohibit playing the Rolling Stones while cutting off limbs.

****ing IEDs. I was very happy to see today that Zarqawi lived long enough to see the US soldiers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X