Worst scam ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst scam ever

I got this in my email and I think this scam artist needs to go to school first...maybe take English? :icon_lol:

_Dear_ Citibank _Client_,

This _email_ was sentt _by the OnlineCitibank server_ to
    veerify your E-MAIL adderss_.
    You mmust cpoetmle this pesorcs by clicking on_the_link
    beloww and enntering in the litlle window_ your CITI_bank
    Debit_ Card Number and Card Pin that _you use on local ATM Machine.
    This_is donne for Your pretoction -m- becaurse some of_our
    memmbers no lgoner have access to their email adresseds
    and we must verify it.

To veerify your_ e_mail adress and akcess your_ Citbiank
    account, clik on the_link _below.
    I wonder if there is any way I could screw with this scammer :icon19:

Re: Worst scam ever

Originally posted by Wolfie

Wow....that's pathetic !
    Any way to send them a reply mail, with a spell-checker program attached ? :icon20:

Comment

i agree with phyillis.. send them back a spellchecker or a dictionary

if only i could see the spammers face.. that would be worth it

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that one before. Pretty funny. Though, if you get past the mispellings, the site is actually pretty convincing.

Comment

I wonder if there is any way I could screw with this scammer
          Judging from his spelling I think God screwed with him enough already. :)
          [volun]

Comment

The worst scam ever was back in 1987, when I worked for a company called THAVE CO. The Handicapped and Veterans Employment Company.

We literally had to pitch business people and sound like a handicapped person on the phone, and try to sell them #2 Faber Castell Pencils and Bic pens that were packaged by handicapped vets themselves. There was only one person in the entire place that was an actual handicapped vet. And he didn't see any of the money.

Another bad scam was the KWEB Foundation. The Kids Without Eyebrows Foundation.

In which we called prospective business owners to place ads in our BROW magazine to support the Kids Without Eyebrows. LOL

Of course, since then I have grown up and found a more legitamate job like a career in music. LMAO.

Deep Thoughts

lTGl WesleySniper

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie
              I got this in my email and I think this scam artist needs to go to school first...maybe take English? :icon_lol:

Ya I get several of those a week. I would love to stick it to em too.

I got an email for [email protected] saying I was sending out viruses via email and to use their attached application to clean the virus off my system. The interesting thing is I am [email protected](an address which doesn't exist) and I don't remember sending that e-mail at all. I also got the same e-mail from [email protected] which is me as well. I can't believe I sent 2 such e-mails and can't remember either of them.
              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I love that sig, Quarath. Very mysterious.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X