Bandwagoners!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandwagoners!

So it seems that the site that once censored my free speech flowing discussion board regarding politics and current events on account of the fervor surrounding the build up to the War in Iraq and the anti-administration views posted within has gone 180 and jumped on the bash Bush Bandwagon. You're all copy cats.....I was bashing the Iraq war, doubting WMDs, and taking pot shots at the CIC before the **** was in style. Not to sound immature or anything.....but I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!! WAAAAGGUAANN!!! I'm Back Biotches! (and I got 4 years of Poli Sci and History to bust you down with)

Re: Bandwagoners!

Glad to have you back, HappyBunny! Don't forget to read all of the required announcements before jumping into any heated discussions. This isn't the Bunny Hole! ;)
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Well i guess its better then getting an economics degree, no much but a little. Good luck in here!
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

LOL. Ah the bunny hole... gone but not forgotten...

Comment

Originally posted by HappyBunny
          (and I got 4 years of Poli Sci and History to bust you down with)
          Which qualifies you to do what? Flip burgers? :row__577:

Comment

Yeah thats what i was wondering. But he can flip them and know the history and the politcal signifance of that burger
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by HappyBunny
              So it seems that the site that once censored my free speech flowing discussion board regarding politics and current events on account of the fervor surrounding the build up to the War in Iraq and the anti-administration views posted within has gone 180 and jumped on the bash Bush Bandwagon. You're all copy cats.....I was bashing the Iraq war, doubting WMDs, and taking pot shots at the CIC before the **** was in style. Not to sound immature or anything.....but I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!! WAAAAGGUAANN!!! I'm Back Biotches! (and I got 4 years of Poli Sci and History to bust you down with)

well spank my ass and call me judy.... i remember the bunnyhole.... ahhh good times....

good to see you are still alive.... oh and good luck buger flipping... :row__523:

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Hey--at least he's likely read Upton Sinclair and can say a word or two about the meat industry at the turn of the century.
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed