http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...901444_pf.html

Can you imagine a Gingrich v. Clinton election? :icon_lol:

Re: Newt!

No. Neither is Presidential.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
      No. Neither is Presidential.
      Since when was that a requirement? The names Walter Mondale and Bob Dole come to mind...

But my point is that the rhetoric would be amazing. From a purely polarizing perspective, there are no two names you could find that would bring the worst out in the other side. It could well be a train wreck, but what a fantastic train wreck it would be.

Comment

Bush 41 was as unpresidential as they come!
        A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

I'd vote for Newt. :)

Comment

Third party is clearly the way to go in '08. If it's between Hillary and Newt, I'm voting Communist Party.

Although Newt is absolutely right about this:
            "It is an example of the arrogance of this administration toward the legislative branch, and it's intolerable," he said. "If I was speaker, there would be no appropriations to the Justice Department until this is resolved."
            I can't understand why current Republican and Democratic legislators aren't more upset about their own power being encroached upon.

Comment

I wish we had a viable third party...its just too bad the average draw for all 3rd parties combined is about 1.5%. At that level of influence, all they ever end up doing is diluting the vote for the party that most closely agrees with them, ironically helping the party their voters most dislike.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X