Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring on the space colonies.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=2833

I wonder if/when we go to space what will it be like.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Bring on the space colonies.

We should probably wait for the price of gas to drop again.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
      We should probably wait for the price of gas to drop again.
      No, we just have to wait for the price of liquid oxidizers to drop.
      LoyalGuard

Comment

I'm all in favor of this. Actually, I'm a little upset that we haven't been back to the moon or gone to Mars yet. I'm glad these programs are back on track, it's just too bad it's taken this long to get them going again.
        LoyalGuard

Comment

Do you think we will have space colonies like this or just lunar cities? (Short-term long term would probably include other planets in the solar system.)
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
            Do you think we will have space colonies like this or just lunar cities? (Short-term long term would probably include other planets in the solar system.)
            What is that? That pic offers no sense of proportion or perspective...

I think that long term colonies will be on the ground of planets and large satellites.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

^^^^It is a picture of a Island 3 type colony from Gundam 0083. Colonies like this one would count as a satalite since they would be orbiting earth on the five Earth-Moon Lagrange points.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
                ^^^^It is a picture of a Island 3 type colony from Gundam 0083. Colonies like this one would count as a satalite since they would be orbiting earth on the five Earth-Moon Lagrange points.
                I was referring to natural satellites like our moon. Not man-made space stations.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

WHAT THE HELL IS AN ALUMINUM FALCON?
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

^^^^^The cheaper version of the Milenium Falcon?
                    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

^^^^^^ Not with aluminum prices the way they are!

If Disney does it.. I'm in it to win it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X