Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Driving with Wife's Head Causes Crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Man Driving with Wife's Head Causes Crash

    Huh...?

    BOISE, Idaho (AP) -- A man transporting his wife's severed head in a pickup truck collided with an oncoming car, killing a woman and her 4-year-old daughter, police said. The impact sent the head flying onto the road.
    ...See the article here...:

    Severed head flies from truck in 'bizarre and tragic' collision

    ...Just when you think your faith in humanity can get no lower...
    LoyalGuard

  • #2
    Re: Man Driving with Wife's Head Causes Crash

    I like how 'bizarre and tragic' are in quotes. I would use different adjectives, but then I have already bought my one-way first class ticket.
    In game handle: Steel Scion
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Man Driving with Wife's Head Causes Crash

      Originally posted by loyalguard
      ...Just when you think your faith in humanity can get no lower...
      Someone posts to the sandbox?

      badump-boom crash!

      Actually, I have a very low opinion of people, so something like this just confirms to me that Holywood has nothing on reality when depicting evil.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Man Driving with Wife's Head Causes Crash

        Originally posted by Mateo
        Actually, I have a very low opinion of people, so something like this just confirms to me that Holywood has nothing on reality when depicting evil.
        Truer words may never have been said!
        LoyalGuard

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Man Driving with Wife's Head Causes Crash

          I think the police spokesman hit the nail on the head by saying : "It's nothing short of bizarre and tragic"
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Man Driving with Wife's Head Causes Crash

            Originally posted by Grunt 70
            I think the police spokesman hit the nail on the head by saying : "It's nothing short of bizarre and tragic"

            Especially since a 4year old girl had to die because of it, really sad.

            Comment

            Connect

            Collapse

            TeamSpeak 3 Server

            Collapse

            Advertisement

            Collapse

            Twitter Feed

            Collapse

            Working...
            X