Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy $#&! A Ninja!!!

the title explains it all...lol

i should totally pull this off in school next year :)

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2502.html

Re: Holy $#&! A Ninja!!!

that is awesome

neck-crank FTW

Comment

:icon_lol:

This is why so many professors lock their doors

Comment

I liked that. It's better in the more subtle parts though, like when the Ninja sneaks into the room and snaps the guy's neck in the reading room and then tries to drag his body away. That made me laugh like crazy. The swordfight was pretty good too.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...73296274147547

Now THIS is golden. No cursing or random fighting, but freaking hilarious nonetheless.

-Zephyr
        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
        We are not a single game.
        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

(Ninja) Please tell me that was sanctioned by the admins. That would be expulsion if i was the dean of that college. That was good work though. The neck snapping was my favorite part also.

o.k. i know the pac-man deal was not sanctioned by the school. I still thought it was in wrong to do that in a study hall and stuff. However, i'm sure that 90% of the people there enjoyed it. Well, the libarianes and stuff most likly hated it, cause every libarionan i meet hate loud noises and all.

Another example of the ecko boomers (1984-1991 ?) total disregraad for rules and giving a rats ass about others. Do not get me wrong i think rules are only as good as the people they effect. Meaning if everyone liked it its cool. If only one person disliked it then the producers were jerks.
          (PO3) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Member
          (CPO) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Squad Leader
          (LCDR) Marcinko_R. (BF2 PR .509) Commander

Squad Member pledge to their SL:
          Squad Leader pledge to their team:
          Commander pledge to their SL:

Comment

Does it mean you're getting old when you no longer find people running around acting like idiots and disturbing other people funny?

Comment

That one made me laugh Zephyr. :D

Comment

ironically...i think i'm the one that's posted that in the Sandbox as well...lol

Comment

Originally posted by radicaldreamer
                  ironically...i think i'm the one that's posted that in the Sandbox as well...lol
                  That is quite ironic!
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Rick_the_new_guy
                    (Ninja) Please tell me that was sanctioned by the admins. That would be expulsion if i was the dean of that college. That was good work though. The neck snapping was my favorite part also.
                    Why would you have expelled them? That seems pretty harsh.
                    ---
                    Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

As Deputy Barny Fife would say "Nip it, Nip it, Nip it, Nip it, Nip it!

1. Besides cheating, this was one of the ultimate disrespects to the professor. Takeing up their students time.
                      2.They cheated the studendts out of their learning time (granted it was most likely a freshmen course and some were already bored and could give a rats).
                      3. They were profane
                      4. Examples have got to be made of those pricks so that they begin to have a clue about how the real world works, and two to prevent future and more jackwhole episodes. Send a message to the community. No jackwholes a loud. This may keep the punks from appliying to your college and the good students who want a disiplined college may put their application in cause they do not want to be around jerk offs.
                      Expulsion would create a media buzz that would prevent retard punks from my college or University.

They most likly would not be expuled cause of the board would need to vote on it, and letting people get away with things seems to be the trend in the last 35 years. Suspension, and on probation would be tight. I would just won't to scare the hell out of them so that they get a clue.
                      ONe thing i would like to do is take the time they disrupted class add a cool 5 seconds, get the class roster, find the per credit hour fee for the class, and find the dollar amount they would need to fork over to everyone in that class that they ripped off.

P.S. the neck snapping neck (out in public) thing was totally cool. If i was there as the dean, i would totally laugh my arse off.

Comment

All three of those videos were hilarious. I especially like the star wars one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick_the_new_guy
                          4. Examples have got to be made of those pricks so that they begin to have a clue about how the real world works...
                          Yeah, silly disruptive stuff never happens in the real world.
                          [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by H-Hour
                            Yeah, silly disruptive stuff never happens in the real world.
                            There are rules against disrupting class. In the real world when you break the rules some times you are punished severly.
                            Just trying to get the punks to reliaze that rules need to be enforced and do have repect for others and if they argee by the rules when they become part of the college they should honor that. These kids think college is a fun park of sorts and appear to give a rats about respecting the professors.

Theses kids may have not even been students who knows.

The Best Buy piece was interesting. It was a good social experiment. Kudos to the employees who thougt it was funny. I mean the agents were doing Best Buy a favor.
                            The middle managers and what not were totally clueless as to what was going on. I mean the agents did nothign wrong at all, but the managers were totally confused and felt threaten.
                            I like the part when they Best Buy employee said " stop talking to our coustomers, u do not work here" The agent is all like, I'm just having a conversation, and shopping with my wife and this is the shirt i put on this morning.

Very good piece, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse