No announcement yet.

Ridiculously Impressive Lightsaber Duel

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculously Impressive Lightsaber Duel

For any Star Wars fan out there, or people who just love lightsabers/swordfighting. These guys are freaking kids, but the choreography is better than in some of the episodes. I was so impressed I watched it twice. How they did the sound and visual effects is beyond me, but what blew my mind was that they were perfect. A flawless masterpiece of fan work that actually surpases some of the original material, when common sense would have thought it would just be a pathetic joke...
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Re: Ridiculously Impressive Lightsaber Duel

Saw this months ago. It's good, but I'm a much bigger fan of duality:
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Very well done vid. I've only seen a couple of these things before but hands down this could be right out of a film. The only thing I didn't like was the ending. But that's stylistic, not artistic.

LOL That WAS impressive! All this video needed was a cameo from that Star Wars kid and it would have been better than Episode one.

I could imagine any woman who watches that vid would be moist with desire.
          "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed