Star Wars DVDs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars DVDs

For those that don't know on Sept 12 2006 the orginal trilogy will be released on DVD. They will be sold seperately for MSRP of 29.99 and also there will be a bundle that includes the 2004 DVD editions.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Star Wars DVDs

I laughed when I heard that they had to do a master from the laser disc edition, because george lucas copied over the original original trilogy's master the "han shot first" edition.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
      For those that don't know on Sept 12 2006 the orginal trilogy will be released on DVD. They will be sold seperately for MSRP of 29.99 and also there will be a bundle that includes the 2004 DVD editions.
      This is the real original trilogy? With Han shooting first?
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
        THey are of the original theatrical releases, remastered from the laserdisc set. So yes.
        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
          Yeah, the ones we grew up with, not the "Special Editions" from 1997. But, Lucas will be releasing these original editions in letterbox format only (nonanamorphic).

Comment

My understanding is they will not only be letterbox, but they will only have stereo sound.
            ---
            Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

Well screw that
              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind
                Well screw that
                Oh, like you're not still going to buy them...
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I don't watch anything in fullscreen anymore: widescreen all the way baby. And I'm sure as Hell not buying the original OT when I have it on VHS and the SE on DVD. And the stereo only is just the last nail in the coffin.

Besides, I've trained my body to black out and replace the Greedo shooting first scene in my mind's eye. It's a fair trade-off.

Hehe, laserdisk.

Comment

I have DVD copies of the laserdiscs, so I'm pretty much set anyway.
                    ---
                    Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X