Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Lord - They Made Number 2

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/jackassnumbertwo.html

I can't wait. When I saw Jackass the first time in the theater I literally almost threw up from laughing so hard. :D
    Beatnik

Re: Good Lord - They Made Number 2

SWEET! i might have to pull out the old one and rewatch it.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Beatnik
      http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/jackassnumbertwo.html

I can't wait. When I saw Jackass the first time in the theater I literally almost threw up from laughing so hard. :D
      It had its moments. For some reason, I really enjoyed the part where the guy got his ass kicked by the little female kickboxer. :)
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

y'know, I saw the title and I thought this thread was going to be about, well, going number two....

I guess I was right.
        --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

I saw the trailer the other day, I heard something awhile back, I actually didn't think steve-o would be involved since he said something about, "there are to many issues" So I was shocked to see him in it.

btw, one of my fav things was chris pontius <spl?> doing Party Boy skit.

Comment

I love the disclaimer "These stunts were performed by professionals..."

Comment

The first one was hilarious. This one probably won't be quite as good, but I'll definitely see it.

Comment

I've actually been surprised with how the cast have done since they quit Jackass.

Johnny Knoxville has had steady filmwork.

Chris Pontius and Steve-O have Wildboyz.

Bam Marghera's show still seems to be going strong. Poor April.

Originally posted by undead77
                btw, one of my fav things was chris pontius doing Party Boy skit.
                I don't know where she saw it, but my girlfriend's daughter was five when Jackass: The Movie came out. I owned the DVD and never watched the film when she was home but one day she picked it up and asked "Can I watch the part with the Party Boy?!? That guy's funny...". I decided that out of everything they do in the movie it's probably one of the "tamest" bits, so we watched the Party Boy dance around about six times through back to back and that made her day...

Still don't know where she learned about it though. I'll blame it on weekend visitations with dad... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Keres
                  y'know, I saw the title and I thought this thread was going to be about, well, going number two....

I guess I was right.
                  I believe you were...
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Am I the only one who threw up from utter disgust at the first excuse of a movie? I mean I do have a sense of humor, but this stuff is just not funny because it's clever, it's funny because it's disgusting and offensive...and to me that's not really humor at all.

Kind of like comparing Family Guy seasons 1-3 to the stuff they make now. It isn't that it lost any of it's originality or witty ideas, it's that they're all offensive and gross...I've given up watching Family Guy and I certainly won't see this film for the same reasons.

-Zephyr
                    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                    We are not a single game.
                    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Think of Jackass as a sociological experiment, and you'll at least find it interesting to watch what twentysomethings are like in America today.

Comment

lol I like it precisely because it's disgusting and offensive.

Offensive is all relative though. If you want to be truly offended, rent or d/l any one of Steve-O's (Don't Try This at Home) videos. That stuff is really revolting, and the TV show/movies are like Sesame Street in comparison.
                        Beatnik

Comment

I've never been offeneded by jackass or any of its predecessors. I personally enjoyed wild boyz more than viva la bam, thought it was kinda a cheap version.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr
                            Am I the only one who threw up from utter disgust at the first excuse of a movie? I mean I do have a sense of humor, but this stuff is just not funny because it's clever, it's funny because it's disgusting and offensive...and to me that's not really humor at all.
                            I just believe it shouldn't be classified as a movie. There is no plot. It's just a compilation of random stunts.

The only truely hilarious part of the movie was at the bowling alley when that kid rolls down on a skateboard and another idiot throws a bowling ball right after him. The ball hits him in the nuts so hard, it lifts him off the skateboard. If there's any justice, he's sterile now.

I did find the part when Knoxville jumps the golfcart, hits that "statue," and almost kills himself mildly amusing.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X