X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm someones fibbing

Birthday:
    March 11, 1987

hello cingular duality come on down.......

so cingularduality you have had active millitary service, great.. serve ones country and you are a member of the law enforcement... what a great achievement in the 17 years you have been alive.

www.TeamElement.com

Re: hmmm someones fibbing

The doogie howser of the military police. ;)

Comment

I would have to say the date was put in incorrectly...

Comment

Originally posted by FireMarshal
        I would have to say the date was put in incorrectly...

i would have to say that he is a big fat lier who intises kiddies onto his chat with this age and just go complaicent.... lol

your probably right but its fun to make stuff up.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I've seen a picture of Cing, and I'll be honest, he's not enticing at all :icon12:

Comment

Wow. He must be the all-American Hero the U.S.A. has always needed!!!!
            All that at the ripe young age of 17 :D

Comment

Originally posted by Benny_
              I've seen a picture of Cing, and I'll be honest, he's not enticing at all :icon12:
              Awww, I'm disappointed.... :icon9:

Anyway, as I explained elsewhere, I just noticed (with frijole's b-day) that the forums display your fecha de nacimiento, so I decided that I was just going to have my 17th birthday every day. Unfortunately I'm not going to be around for a while, so I changed the date back to my real date of birth and am abandoning the prank...

I am a real American hero, though... :icon20:
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality

Did you guys have this over there? http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...et/showid-586/

crap but compulsive, like roadkill.

Comment

Did you guys have this over there? http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...et/showid-586/

crap but compulsive, like roadkill.
                  That's the show I was thinking of when I wrote that... The only thing I really remember about the show was that he was clumsy and could fly, but was unable to land without crashing into something....
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Anyway, as I explained elsewhere, I just noticed (with frijole's b-day) that the forums display your fecha de nacimiento, so I decided that I was just going to have my 17th birthday every day. Unfortunately I'm not going to be around for a while, so I changed the date back to my real date of birth and am abandoning the prank...

well 17 is an odd age for an american to choose... man 21... you can drink when you are 21 in usa... right?

i wander why that is we drink at the age of 18... wired.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                      well 17 is an odd age for an american to choose... man 21... you can drink when you are 21 in usa... right?

i wander why that is we drink at the age of 18... wired.
                      Well, 17 was the last year that I could really raise hell... I got into so much carefree, harmless trouble it was a blast! Over here, once you turn 18 you become an adult in the eyes of the law. Instead of juvenile criminal charges, you face adult charges. I didn't have a care in the world that year. I had my pickup truck (with the camper shell and upholstered queen size bed camping kit), I was drinking illegally (or going to Mexico and drinking legally), and I didn't have a career. That was the last truly carefree year of my life...

Don't get me wrong, I still live my life specifically to have fun. But there are just more decisions about how to go about having the most fun in the long run. There are more compromises now. I have to work long hours to ensure that I'm going to have enough retirement funds that I won't have to work when I'm 60 (because it would be more fun to be able to retire early than to have an extra hour of leisure time right now). I'm forced to look more at the big picture now.

Anyway, this gives it away. IceCold is the account I created so that I could access the forums from my work computer. If I logged in using my CingularDuality account, it would mark all the forums as read and I would miss a whole bunch of posts every day. You may or may not see IceCold over the next few weeks/months while I'm in Phoenix, however... I know you're going to miss him, though.

Comment

Originally posted by IceCold
                        Well, 17 was the last year that I could really raise hell... I got into so much carefree, harmless trouble it was a blast! Over here, once you turn 18 you become an adult in the eyes of the law. Instead of juvenile criminal charges, you face adult charges. I didn't have a care in the world that year. I had my pickup truck (with the camper shell and upholstered queen size bed camping kit), I was drinking illegally (or going to Mexico and drinking legally), and I didn't have a career. That was the last truly carefree year of my life...

Don't get me wrong, I still live my life specifically to have fun. But there are just more decisions about how to go about having the most fun in the long run. There are more compromises now. I have to work long hours to ensure that I'm going to have enough retirement funds that I won't have to work when I'm 60 (because it would be more fun to be able to retire early than to have an extra hour of leisure time right now). I'm forced to look more at the big picture now.

Anyway, this gives it away. IceCold is the account I created so that I could access the forums from my work computer. If I logged in using my CingularDuality account, it would mark all the forums as read and I would miss a whole bunch of posts every day. You may or may not see IceCold over the next few weeks/months while I'm in Phoenix, however... I know you're going to miss him, though.
                        And I thought he was a much more reasoned and sensible person ;)

Comment

And I thought he was a much more reasoned and sensible person ;)
                          I thought he was a flippin' genius!!! :icon4: :icon14:
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

That's the show I was thinking of when I wrote that... The only thing I really remember about the show was that he was clumsy and could fly, but was unable to land without crashing into something....
                            I loved that show! My parents have most of the only season on tape. I can probably sing the whole theme song. William Katt had a superhero suit gifted to him by aliens but lost the instruction manual. Yes it was campy but if you consider that it made fun of all the equally campy Superman and Adam West Batman movies that came out in the years previous... well, I have to say we laughed a lot. But then, we also laughed at Wizards & Warriors so maybe my family is just humor-challenged. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Geisha
                              I can probably sing the whole theme song.

Believe it or not, I'm walking on air, da duh da da duh duh di da duh
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X