Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myspace has ascended to the top, god help us all

Oh. Dear. God. What will save us now...

This only stands for America...but the trend will expand into Europe and Asia soon enough I bet...
    -Zephyr
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Re: Myspace has ascended to the top, god help us all

Ugh....guy that posted does have a point about the users probably being MSN/AOL users, because why would someone search for yahoo, if they already using it.

Comment

I don't see them as #1.

According to Alexa, they are #5 avg for the past 3 months with a current ranking of #7.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
        I don't see them as #1.

According to Alexa, they are #5 avg for the past 3 months with a current ranking of #7.
        Phew.

That was close.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
          I don't see them as #1.

Oh thank god. What are the sites managing to keep them out of the top anyway?
          -Zephyr
          You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

We are no clan.

Comment

Why is it so bad that myspace is visited alot? I use it all the time to check out new bands and listen to music.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr
              Oh thank god. What are the sites managing to keep them out of the top anyway?
              -Zephyr
              Yahoo is still listed as #1. Google and eBay were on there too.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Mabey that's overall site visits. I don't know, but myspace has grown like Dark Viper's score in a jet ;).

Comment

http://www.alexa.com/site/ds/top_500

Lots of folks don't understand URLs.. Take my grandma for instance.. If she wants to go do some online banking she types "nameofbankcorp" in the AOL address bar, which takes her to the AOL search results, and the first hit is for "nameofbankcorp.com." Mom is the same way, but not quite as bad.. She at least types google.com then searchs for "expedia" in her IE window.

I think the default behavior of IE is to search if you just type "yahoo" in the address bar, no?
                  Battlefield Admin() ()
                  [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                  [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                  | for | |

Comment

Lots of Chinese websites in the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by 0b1one
                      Why is it so bad that myspace is visited alot? I use it all the time to check out new bands and listen to music.
                      Yeah, I don't quite understand what's so terrible about this.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                      |TG-2nd|munchkin
                      Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Originally posted by Acid
                        Lots of Chinese websites in the top 10.
                        Heh. What is it now...300 million people online in China? I for one welcome our Mandarin speaking overlords. We best start learning Chinese so we can see what the other half of the Internet is.
                        -Zephyr

We are no clan.

Comment

What's wrong with 93,823,581 wanting to network?

Nothing. This is America. Don't go to the site if you don't like it! :)

()

Comment

The trouble some of us have with "Myspace" is not that it exists, we just grow sick and disgusted with how it dominates some conversations. For example at my school one of the first things said to begin a conversation is "Do you have a Myspace?" or "Have you been to my Myspace?"

Comment

Haha... yeah... it can be annoying in that way, no doubt.

()

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X