Signatures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signatures

I was wondering how often do you change your signature.. if you do and does anyone actually read other people's signatures..

I myself change mine every so often, some are amusing and some are well, just that

what about the rest of you?

Re: Signatures

I don't have a sig, so i could not tell ya ;)

"These are dangerious times we live in" NewsWrthy

Comment

I have signatures turned off.
      [volun]

Comment

I think signatures add a little bit more spice to it.. Some are philosophical and some are just pictures but I would like to know why some people have the signatures that they do... some are even amusing

Comment

I like using my sig for letting others know that I'm here to help with the games I admin. I won't change it often unless I really want to show off something. I like looking at other sigs because they may be funny or just give a bit more insight to who the person is. Then there are sigs that are just huge pics and I laugh because it's just an insane waste of bandwidth and I feel sorry for 56K users that have to download it.

Oh, I read Waiting for Godot a few years ago and it was definitely an amusing play.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I'm nothing important here, so I use my sig for quotes I see around or music lyrics I like.

Except for the www.stopfcc.com I just added. Thats more along the lines of the FCC thread I started here.

Comment

i like bond and i like TG, so i kinda hybrid mine ;)

Comment

this really interests me..

people choose different things and like .. what's his name... has that cute line from Monty Python's holy grail... "I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and you father smelt of eldeberries."

I wish he would let me know why this funny line coz every time I see it I remember the whole scene, cows chickens veggies flying of the castle wall!

Comment

I find myself with in the position of using a little part of everything mentioned above (usefulness, fondness, humor, quoting). I just think it is another way to express yourself and to each his/her own.
                  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

That's a good one Logical.. by Adams. You see I like browsing the forums and reading people's signatures. It is true it reveals something about it's owner and it can also be humorous and educational. This is why I change mine rather often.. or whenever I come across something that is great a saying or just like with my current one.

For those who read Waiting for Godot are probably laffing when they see mine since through out the whole play Godot never shows up and the whole play is about waiting for him.. hence>>> be right back.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Revan
                      this really interests me..

people choose different things and like .. what's his name... has that cute line from Monty Python's holy grail... "I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and you father smelt of eldeberries."

I wish he would let me know why this funny line coz every time I see it I remember the whole scene, cows chickens veggies flying of the castle wall!
                      what's his name = Wintermute.

Thank you. Thank you very much.
                      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

I really just like goofing off in photoshop and creating stuff. I also use my signature for displaying info ( like sarc ) on games that I admin for so folks can get in touch if they need help.

I think having sigs just adds a bit of personality to the person behind the keyboard.

Comment

millions of factors are involved when I decide to change my sig.
                          Maybe I dont like it anymore.
                          Maybe I liked an older one better.
                          Maybe It diddn't get the attention I desired.
                          Maybe It got too much attention.
                          Maybe It no longer fits with my persona.

okay maybe not millions, but I'm sure theres a few more than those 5
                          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X