What to do for my Birthday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do for my Birthday?

Well im turning 21 on 21 of April and I am trying to figure out what the hell im going to do. My dream would be to go on a cruise but money is lacking due to buying my motorcycle.

Some of my friends want to go to a strip club. (Not thrilled about this one)

Others have a time share up north and suggest I go up there and party.

I dont know what to do, suggestions would be great.

Thanks
    Emanon

Re: What to do for my Birthday?

Originally posted by Emanon
    Well im turning 21 on 21 of April and I am trying to figure out what the hell im going to do. My dream would be to go on a cruise but money is lacking due to buying my motorcycle.

Some of my friends want to go to a strip club. (Not thrilled about this one)

Others have a time share up north and suggest I go up there and party.

I dont know what to do, suggestions would be great.

Thanks
    Emanon

play LOTS and LOTS of ns that day and have TG's server acknowledge your birthday via admin plugins ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
      play LOTS and LOTS of ns that day and have TG's server acknowledge your birthday via admin plugins ;)
      This would be an example of a bad idea.

My B-day is also the 21st of april...

For my 21st my friends took me to a strip club and I had the time of my life... Actually it was the only time I really enjoyed going to one. After that its always a waste of money imho.

Of course at a club you always run the risk of getting in trouble...Fights/drunk driving... that kind of stuff.... If you decide to chill at time share... theres is not as much risk involved, and it will be much cheaper...

What ever you decide... don't go too crazy. Just have a good B-Day and stay safe.
      I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
      --Douglas Adams

Comment

Take your mother to dinner and thank her for raising you. :)

Wyzcrak
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          Take your mother to dinner and thank her for raising you. :)

Wyzcrak
          Wyz you geek. ;P ...

...Turns out that is icon 16 on these new fangled boards :icon16:

Go to the time share and have a party! Take a load af beers and some good friends and have a good laugh.
          Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

I did what B did. I went to a strip club when I turned 21, got really really drunk and had sex with my friends sister...

Good times...

Comment

Get wasted fella, clubs (strip or not - I vote yes), hit on women, get in a fight, wake up with no memory. 21 is a good birthday, do something you'll remember.

Comment

hahaha.. that's a good one benny.. wake up with no memory but do something you'll remember

Comment

My 21st birthday was spent at Slick Willie's pool hall. I drank 2 long-island iced teas, 5 crown and cokes, and 12 shots of Tequilla and played around 6 of the best games of pool of my life.

My buddy Dan now has a video of me "moon-walking" around the parking lot of Texaco wondering where the Hell I am and how I got there. The tab ran $200 just for drinks.

Best. Night. Ever.

Comment

im actually considering the same thing mate, but i like you dont think that a club is the best way to do things. if i was you i would do the time share, pnly if lots of your mates are going, go to the pubs and that around the place you are staying but invite lots of pretty girls and a few ugly guys if you catch my drift....

nah really though it depends on your mates, if you have allot of bloke friends a strip club would be a good old crack. just make sure whereever you go you get laid... most important thing about any ocaision... birthday wedding funeral...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Personally I find that small parties with the right people are always the best.

Comment

Hmm... Go to Chuck E Cheeses!!!!

No really, stay safe, whatever you do. Have a good time, invite some of your really good friends over, and don't get drunk, or drink a little too much. :icon18:
                        just have a good time. Maybe rent out a reserved spot somewhere you like. It's your choice :)

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
                          My 21st birthday was spent at Slick Willie's pool hall. I drank 2 long-island iced teas, 5 crown and cokes, and 12 shots of Tequilla...
                          I am simply amazed that you are still alive.

I think you have two choices Emanon:

a. Go with Wyzcrak's suggestion -- it really is a nice one.

or

b. Go to a strip club and blow some $$$. Just think of having all of those lovely ladies at your beck and call.. :icon6:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Ok ok.. so you can't decide.

Sometimes, in difficult situations, compromise can be very powerful.

Take your mother to dinner. In the middle of the second course, shove $50 in her blouse and yell DANCE FOR ME, BITCH!

That way you get the best of both worlds. :)

Damn I'm smart.

Wyzcrak
                            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

thats just wrong lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse